Profile for Dee > Reviews

Content by Dee

Dee (Surrey, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Universal Tumble Dryer Vent Hose (4inch x 4metre)
Universal Tumble Dryer Vent Hose (4inch x 4metre)
Offered by TCB DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Mar. 2016
Does what is says on the box. Fit my washing machine no problem and is long enough to drape out the laundry window.

EOS Lemon Drop Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
EOS Lemon Drop Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Offered by Expert Beauty

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan of the flavour., 29 Mar. 2016
I am normally a huge fan of the EOS lip balms but this was has a chemical taste that I really do not like. I'll go back to some of my other favourites.

Joseph Joseph Cut and Carve Plus Chopping Board, Large - Red
Joseph Joseph Cut and Carve Plus Chopping Board, Large - Red
Offered by The Boom Bargain

4.0 out of 5 stars Its good but not perfect, 29 Mar. 2016
I like this cutting board, I really wanted to like it more but its too big to go in my dishwasher so it loses a star. Its the depth that is the problem, because its got the rim around it to stop liquids spilling off, it doesn't fit between the dish prongs in the dishwasher.

BaByliss Dry and Curl Hair Dryer
BaByliss Dry and Curl Hair Dryer

3.0 out of 5 stars Power lead is too short, otherwise its a good hairdryer, 29 Mar. 2016
This is a good hairdryer. I like the 3 heat choices instead of only two which my old Babyliss hairdryer had. However I'm really struggling to get used to the 1.8m power lead as my other Babyliss had a 3 metre cord which is much more sensible. How anyone can think a 1.8m cord is long enough for any adult is beyond me. I'm on 5ft 4" but without putting the hairdryer on an extension cord, I either have to be sitting down or squatting down to even reach my head.

MANAS Women's MONACO Warm lined classic boots short length Black Size: 4
MANAS Women's MONACO Warm lined classic boots short length Black Size: 4

3.0 out of 5 stars Too large for narrow feet, 29 Mar. 2016
These were nice but way too big for my narrow feet so I had to return them. They were a bit cheap looking, its the rubbed off look on the toe that spoils them.

VonShef 5 Piece Glass Container Food Storage Set with Lids, Free 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a nice change from plastic, 29 Mar. 2016
These are an excellent alternative to plastic storage containers. I was worried they might be too small or heavy but they're just perfect. Its so nice for the leftovers not to have a plastic taste. My partner is using one for his lunch and says its just the right size and he is not at all bothered by the extra weight. They're so good I've thrown out all my plastic containers and will by some more of these instead.

Heavy Duty Boot Puller Shoe Foot Jack Wellington Remover Welly Scraper Cleaner
Heavy Duty Boot Puller Shoe Foot Jack Wellington Remover Welly Scraper Cleaner
Offered by Simple DIY

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jan. 2016
Does the job perfectly

New mens waxed cotton padded jacket coat with hood outdoor countryside oiled fishing hunting shooting farming riding check lining (olive large)
Offered by Dallas Wear Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Comes up large, 26 Jan. 2016
Nice coat and well made but comes up very large, it was way too big for my husband. The padding was also very thick and he didn't like that. We returned it.

Campbell Cooper New British Wax Cotton Jacket Coat Padded - Green - Small
Campbell Cooper New British Wax Cotton Jacket Coat Padded - Green - Small
Offered by Campbell Cooper

3.0 out of 5 stars Size comes up very large., 26 Jan. 2016
This was a nice coat, well made, but the size was huge even though I went for the small. It has a lot of padding and is very heavy, too heavy for my small frame. I had to return it.

iLoveSIA Womens Tights Leggings Sports Capri Pants Black UK Size 8-10
iLoveSIA Womens Tights Leggings Sports Capri Pants Black UK Size 8-10
Offered by Shop It Again Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 26 Jan. 2016
These are nice and thick so you can't see through them and good value for such a cheap pair of pants. The waist is quite tight and I thought I would have to return them but I've worn them a few times now and because of the stretch they are comfortable. I wear them for pilates and they do the job well

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10