Profile for lizzie glazier > Reviews

Shiny Chrome Space Pen with Matching Clip
Shiny Chrome Space Pen with Matching Clip
Offered by ToysElite

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very exciting, 28 Dec 2013
I bought this as a present but it actually looked rather insignificant in the end! I know part of its virtue is in being small but not sure if it is great as a regular day to day sort of pen or perhaps better as a handbag occasional use pen.

Kidde 7COC Carbon Monoxide Alarm 10 Year Sensor & Warranty
Kidde 7COC Carbon Monoxide Alarm 10 Year Sensor & Warranty

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat and simple to test, 28 Dec 2013
The device is compact, neat and very simple to test. It can be wall mounted or freestanding so can be moved around if necessary. Arrived in excellent packaging.

OASIS Water Purification (50) Tablets
OASIS Water Purification (50) Tablets
Offered by SurvivalBox Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Good to have with you, 28 Dec 2013
I took these on my trip to India but didn't use them as I always bought bottled water with sealed tops. However, I was glad to know I had then in case I couldn't get the bottles. Small enough not to take up much space too.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to know it is in my bag, 28 Dec 2013
This kit is comprehensive in contents and is packed in a thin A5 sort of shape which is small enough to slide against the inside back of the pack out of the way. I thankfully didn't need to use it but was very glad to have had it with me, just in case. The case is a plain black tough material that didn't tear or bend. I would recommend this for travellers.

Britain by Bike [DVD] - TV Series (Clare Balding)
Britain by Bike [DVD] - TV Series (Clare Balding)

4.0 out of 5 stars An armchair bicycle tour, 28 Dec 2013
I always thought I would like to take a long leisurely bicycle tour around Britain but time and finances haven't allowed it yet. Clare Baldings trip is the nex best thing to actually doing it yourself! She doesn't race round like most of the cicylists you see on the roads, missing all the interesting people and places, she lets you come with her to enjoy the tour to the full.
I would thoroughly recommend this.

Bragg's Medicinal Charcoal tablets 100 pack
Bragg's Medicinal Charcoal tablets 100 pack
Offered by Activecare Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't go out without it!, 16 Oct 2013
A great product to take on holiday if you are likely to have upset stomach problems because of dodgy food, etc. this packaging is small and easy enough to fit into backpack and provides a natural remedy at a very good price. I just hope I don't need to take it but if I do, this is an easy to swallow product with no side effects.

Lonely Planet Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

4.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive travel book, 16 Oct 2013
Small enough to take with you on the trip as only covers specific geographical area in India. Seems comprehensive information and set out in an easy to find order. Great to have for the long airport waits on the way!

India (Lonely Planet Travel Guides)
India (Lonely Planet Travel Guides)
by Hugh Finlay

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the exact book I ordered, 16 Oct 2013
The description was for another edition of a used India travel book so was a bit surprised when I got an alternative by Nat Geo. it's a bit out of date but that only applies to prices and some technical stuff, great if used just for the history and general descriptions of the place and OK for the price.

Fairly Traded Hand Painted Ceramic Mexican Tile
Fairly Traded Hand Painted Ceramic Mexican Tile
Offered by Tumi Latin American Crafts

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colours, 16 Oct 2013
This tile is very rich in colour and the design is delightful. The glazed and size are even and would look good together with other plain and patterned tiles as a whole wall of this one may be a bit overwhelming.

Merrell Women's Kahuna Iii W Classic Taupe Sandal J88800 4 UK
Merrell Women's Kahuna Iii W Classic Taupe Sandal J88800 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2nd pair and I just love them, 16 Oct 2013
I had a pair of these sandles and used them extensively for summer day-to-day wear and also for hiking, swimming in the rocky areas of the sea and trips into the desert. They never let me down but after more than 5 yrs I needed a new pair so am hoping these will be as faithful! They are off to India with me and will be the only footwear I will take so if you see a crazy lady with socks and sandles at the airport...that's me!

Page: 1 | 2