Profile for Mr. A. Piglowski > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. Piglowski

Mr. A. Piglowski "alexpiggy" (UK)

Samsung R1 8GB Portable Media Player With Built In Bluetooth FM Radio And Voice Recorder - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 29 Mar. 2010
Plopped onto my doormat a couple of days after ordering (and in perfect condition) so no complaints there.

As a player, its not bad at all. The sound quality is amazing, compared to my previous mp3 player. What I really appreciate is the simplicity in transferring files onto it. No more faffing about in iTunes, just plug it in, then drag and drop files (I'm using windows XP) directly into the music folder and you're away.

The blue tooth functionality works well, my girlfriend uses it through her blue tooth hearing aids and says it's great. A big downside is you can't listen to the FM radio via blue tooth, at least we couldn't anyway.

At first the touch screen seems a bit clunky but then again, its an mp3 player not an iPhone. I've got used to it and now i just hit random play, shove it in my pocket and get on with listening to my 300 odd albums on there.

Overall, happy with it. Great sound quality for the price. Bit gimmicky here and there but it does what its supposed to do and that's what matters in my opinion.