Profile for E. A. FISHER > Reviews

Content by E. A. FISHER

E. A. FISHER "LizzyFish" (Cheshire, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
High Speed USB 3.0 - SD / SDHC and Micro SD Memory Card Reader / Writer for Sony, Panasonic, Canon, Fujifilm, Olympus, Pentax, Kodak, JVC, Minolta, Samsung, Nikon, Casio, BenQ and GE Digital Cameras - Supports Windows ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 & Mac OS 9.0 and newer - Backward USB Compatible - AAA Products®"
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Gadget, Perhaps?, 16 Feb. 2015
I did not know these existed and in a moment of desperation with my uncooperative camera, I typed in Amazon's search box, "USB for SD drive" and Presto! This magical doodad popped up!
It is plug-and-play...no fiddly CDs or installation nonsense. I just put my card in the slot and plug in the device and upload photos to iPhoto!

Thank you so much for this!

JVC HA-EB75-AE Sports Headphone with Adjustable Clip - Blue
JVC HA-EB75-AE Sports Headphone with Adjustable Clip - Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 16 Feb. 2015
They are comfortable and have good sound fall off easily as the adjuster slips very quickly amd often -- not good for small ears.

KitSound iD Audio Over-Ear Headphones with Mic and Multifunction Button Compatible with Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, and MP3 Devices - Yellow
Offered by TotallyGadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 16 Feb. 2015
Excellent headphones!

I have tried several different headphones and none have the quality of this one. I have purchased many different types and brands for my children to do Reading Eggs or school work when I am teaching the others. Some have been broken on day one. Some have been easily-dismantled and rendered useless. Not so with these! The ear pads swivel inwardly so they don't break off and the soft bits do not come off when you touch them or even pull on them a bit. The sturdy head band fits my two-year-old as well as me. The sound quality is great. Ecellent product and I highly-recommend them. If only all headphones were made to this standard!

Skip Hop Via Messenger Changing Bag (Green)
Skip Hop Via Messenger Changing Bag (Green)

1.0 out of 5 stars Five Star Appearance, One Star Quality (after first few uses), 19 Nov. 2014
This bag is presented so beautifully! The colour is absolutely stunning, it is comfortable to wear and is very practical in its design. It has the pushchair clips which enable it to be carried on any pushchair without putting strain on the straps. It appears quite durable, too. The size, to me, is neither too big nor too small. It also has lots of space inside and enough pockets to put all your different bits and bobs. I carry supplies for two little ones and some more, for full days out, very well in this bag.
There is a big downfall, though, when it has been used say about the tenth time out. Mine frayed around the edges very quickly -- and I am very careful with all my items. It has never been thrown around or rubbed with anything, but it looks like it was handled by ruffians in a fight. The straps are still perfect but the edges of the big flap make it look so tatty. They should sew the strap material around the edges, perhaps.

I like to buy things that are of good quality and am willing to spend a bit more for that. I did not feel this bag was worth what I paid, as a free bag from a chemist I had a few years ago is still useable and has absolutely no fraying. It's a shame because the Skip Hop bag is so beautiful!

Sorry, only one star because of quality.

The Little House Books: Library of America 2 Volume Set (The Library of America Collection)
by Laura Ingalls Wilder

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with the quality and that they are original stories, 19 Nov. 2014
Beautifully-bound set. I am very pleased with the quality and that they are original stories.

20cm Car Seat Belt Extender - Type A (21mm wide metal tongue) - E4 Safety Certified - Clicks Right In!
Offered by Safety Belts NI

1.0 out of 5 stars I am a bit disappointed., 19 Nov. 2014
It does NOT fit Mitsubishi Grandis.
It is well-made, I am sure, but is not one-size-fits-all.
I am a bit disappointed.

Belkin 3.5mm Headphone Splitter Dongle
Belkin 3.5mm Headphone Splitter Dongle
Offered by Wiziwoo Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars ... it says on the box and that at a good price. Thank you, 19 Nov. 2014
Does what it says on the box and that at a good price. Thank you!

Here Be Monsters
Here Be Monsters
by Jonathan Emmett

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, 19 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Here Be Monsters (Hardcover)
I won't spoil the plot, but this book has become one of my favourite children's books! I think the artist did such a beautiful job - I love the colours, especially, but also enjoy the cute drawings. The story is fabulous and is such a good teaching tool -- all that glitters is not gold!
Thank you for making this! Well-done!

360 Degree Rotating Stand Case Cover for iPad 4 iPad 3 iPad 2 (Purple)
360 Degree Rotating Stand Case Cover for iPad 4 iPad 3 iPad 2 (Purple)
Offered by Ezi Techs

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this cover, 19 Nov. 2014
I really like this cover. I have purchased one before two years ago and it only recently began fraying at the edges.
This kit comes with a screen cover, cloth, and stylus -- all which have been useful.
These covers are not like the expensive ones but you do get so much use and durability from them that it ends up being a better buy. Even if I only have my iPad for five years, replacing the cover three times is far less expensive than buying one for £60 or £100.
The quality is good -- especially for the price.
Thank you for making these!

Breaking through: From Rock to Opera - the Basic Technique of Voice
Breaking through: From Rock to Opera - the Basic Technique of Voice
by Gloria Bennett

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Rock, Hardly Any Opera, 21 May 2014
There are some good instructions on breathing exercises, "belting out", and voice modulation but I was hoping for some advice on harmonising and for singing classically. For that I didn't find this book particularly helpful.
If you are looking for more modern styles, this is probably quite useful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8