Profile for danny petrie > Reviews

danny petrie

Confidence Inversion Table - Black/Silver
Confidence Inversion Table - Black/Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars A total surprise, 21 Feb 2014
Delivery of inversion table came on time, the box can be quite heavy so you may struggle to put it in the room you wish to use it in. I took all the parts out and moved them into the spare room bit by bit which made it very easy then to assemble. Assembly can be quite tricky if you are not used to putting things together yourself. The instructions could be a little clearer but overall not too hard to follow, I myself have previous experience in assembly so I found it a little easier. Using the table is also very easy and found it to be of great benefit for me personally. If you are unsure how to use the table I would suggest you go onto YouTube where you may find a few people demonstrating its use and the benefits they have found for themselves. Overall a very good product which I would highly recommend.

Is it Just Me?
Is it Just Me?
by Miranda Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars is it just me?, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Is it Just Me? (Paperback)
no love its all of us ha ha if you love Miranda then you will love this this really is such fun

Miranda Hart - the Biography
Miranda Hart - the Biography
by Sophie Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars miranda biography, 12 Dec 2013
this one is for Christmas to read on those cold nights with a nice cup of tea yes a night in with Miranda such fun

Loved Me Back to Life
Loved Me Back to Life

3.0 out of 5 stars loved me back to life, 12 Dec 2013
this is a very good song one of the best I feel and I hoe you will feel the same

Miranda Hart's Maracattack [DVD]
Miranda Hart's Maracattack [DVD]
Dvd ~ Miranda Hart
Offered by themediamerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars maracattack, 12 Dec 2013
have not seen it yet as this is for Christmas but if this is anything like the tv program then I am sure I will love it such fun

Keep Calm And Love Miranda Keyring - 5cm x 3.5cm
Keep Calm And Love Miranda Keyring - 5cm x 3.5cm
Offered by Artform Prints®

5.0 out of 5 stars keep calm, 12 Dec 2013
keep calm its nice and small will fit on your key chain nice and bright so all can see it so keep calm