Profile for goldfish > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Scholl Flight Socks 1 Pair Shoe - Sizes 6 1/2-9, Black
Scholl Flight Socks 1 Pair Shoe - Sizes 6 1/2-9, Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Flight socks, 5 April 2011
I'm afraid these do not appear to work for me. I still hobble off the plane with my ankles and lower legs being twice their normal size. Did my first long haul without these socks and haven't noticed any difference between wearing them and not doing so.

Merrell Women's Siren Sport Casual Lace Up Charcoal/Pink J16960 7 UK
Merrell Women's Siren Sport Casual Lace Up Charcoal/Pink J16960 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable walking shoes, 5 April 2011
I bought these over a year ago and they have been worn on a weekly basis for walking on smooth and rough ground. They have been comfortable from day one, are very light though firm and supportive without being flimsy. When these do wear out I wouldn't hesitate in buying another pair.

Street Mouse TVR Tuscan Red
Street Mouse TVR Tuscan Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Tuscan Mouse, 5 April 2011
This review is from: Street Mouse TVR Tuscan Red (Toy)
Purchased as a present for my partner, it is used on a daily basis and has been for some time now. No sign of faults wear etc. Great fun.

You look awfully like the Queen: Wit and Wisdom from the House of Windsor
You look awfully like the Queen: Wit and Wisdom from the House of Windsor
by Thomas Blaikie

5.0 out of 5 stars Giggles galore, 5 April 2011
I have read this book several times as it's one of those guaranteed to make you smile. Very interesting tales and anecdotes from people connected with the Royal Family, shows that they must have a sense of humour.

Local Hero [DVD]
Local Hero [DVD]
Dvd ~ Burt Lancaster

4.0 out of 5 stars Humerous and thought provoking film, 5 April 2011
This review is from: Local Hero [DVD] (DVD)
This is just the latest copy of this fim that I have owned. All of the previous copies have been lent to people but not returned. Obviously its not just me that likes it. It is humourous rather than laugh out loud, excellent performances from all. It starts to make you think about what you really want out of life too. Wonderful Scottish scenery which is now on my bucket list together with viewing the Northern Lights of course.

Sebamed Cleansing Bar 150g
Sebamed Cleansing Bar 150g
Offered by UK Pharmacy Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars smooth skin, 6 Aug. 2010
I have used this for years and wouldn't use anything else on my face. I think that this is one of the main reasons that I have such good skin for my age. I used to have combination skin and this product has helped even it out. Thanks to Amazon for stocking it as it is becoming difficult to get hold of. It has a neutral PH balance so will not dry out your skin. I highly recommend it.

Craghoppers Madigan 3in1 Jacket Dark Saddle/Linen Grey 12
Craghoppers Madigan 3in1 Jacket Dark Saddle/Linen Grey 12

5.0 out of 5 stars multi purpose jacket, 6 Aug. 2010
Excellent quality, jacket, as you would expect from this company. Looks smart too, plenty of pockets and adjustable waist etc to get the best fit. Just a note on sizing, I vary between a 10 and 12 and find with Crag stuff that the size 12 is better to get a little more freedom of movement.

Hi-Tec Sports Women's Vlite Aphrodite Thong Sandal Tan 04598-HJ9 7 UK
Hi-Tec Sports Women's Vlite Aphrodite Thong Sandal Tan 04598-HJ9 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars walking sandals, 6 Aug. 2010
These are sooooo good, would really love another pair. Very comfortable, able to walk for miles in them, not ugly either like some of their rivals. Excellent all round value.

Black Leather 15 Piece Cufflink Box
Black Leather 15 Piece Cufflink Box
Offered by KG Homewares

4.0 out of 5 stars stylish, 6 Aug. 2010
Bought this as a present for my partner. He is very happy with it, could do with a bigger one being available though as he has more than 15 pairs of 'links. Nice samrt box now sits proudly on the dresser.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars smart and warm, 6 Aug. 2010
Excellent quality, very smart and most important is warm too. I would buy another one.

Page: 1 | 2