Profile for LFreeman > Reviews

Dvd ~ Charlie Hunnam
Offered by rockaway-records
Price: 10.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Sons is back with a bang, 13 Oct 2011
After watching season 1 and 2 of the Sons of Anarchy, I could not wait for season 3. Season 3 was left on a big cliffhanger.
Season 3 did not dissapoint. Set in 'charming US' and also in Ireland this series was excellent. Well written, well acted and leaving you watching episode after episode because you HAVE to know what happens next.
Sons of Anarchy is a much watch!!
I am now looking forward to season 4 to drop on DVD. Cannot wait!!!!

HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Sim-Free Smartphone
HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Sim-Free Smartphone

5.0 out of 5 stars HTC WOW, 8 Oct 2011
WOW! I have just purchased this phone via an upgrade on my 24 month contract. I originaly had a HTC Desire, Although I was very happy with the Desire there were a few issues that bugged the handset (lag between applications, applications freezing/shutting down and handset freezing) I feel that all these problems have gone with the HTC Sensation XE. This is propably helped with the dual core processor it has. Screen resolution is amazing, very colourful and clear. the phone is very nippy, runs multiple applications at once with ease. The Beats aufdio tech that this phones has is amazing. You have the option whether or not to have the Beats audio enhancement running whilst listening to music which is enabled and disabled with ease. The difference is unbelievably good, You really will be suprised with the difference. Internet is fast, Social network applications such as Twitter run like a dream and with the new updated version of android marketplace on the phone you have thousands of applications at your fingertips. This phone is well worth getting. HTC phones are dubbed the Iphone 'Killer' and this phone is another example of why HTC deserve the title. 5/5 10/10 a very happy customer!

You even get a complimetary pair of the Beats by Dre Ibeats headphones in the box >> Result!
Comment Comments (15) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2012 7:46 PM GMT

Legendary Weapons
Legendary Weapons
Price: 11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Suuuuuuu, 6 Sep 2011
This review is from: Legendary Weapons (Audio CD)
Wu are back with a banger. Although not all members feature (most noticeably for me GZA) this album is good. Sharp production with some great Kung-Fu samples and on point lyrics from the artists on the album, It is well worth the money if you are a 'Wu Head' . .

GFK is the most energetic on the album and really makes the album!

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo
Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo
Offered by Blukoo
Price: 8.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 6 Sep 2011
This review is from: Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo (Misc.)
I have been using this shampoo since Feburary. Now I am under no illusion and believe me this is NOT a 'mirical' growth hair product. I have noticed that less hair sheds during wash and TBH in general, The main reason I keep using ths product is for the fact it makes your hair feel grease free, fuller and to keep hair shedding down. I am a happy customer. Still keeping a keen eye on the market for a 'mirical' product, But happy to keep using Alpacin C1 in the mean time.

Royce Da 5 9
Royce Da 5 9
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 8.87

4.0 out of 5 stars ROY!!!!, 6 Sep 2011
This review is from: Royce Da 5 9 (Audio CD)
Short and sweet = Buy this album. Roy is a master of lyricism and this album does not dissapoint. I am now very much looking forward to the SlaughterHouse album!!

The R.E.D. Album
The R.E.D. Album
Price: 9.07

4.0 out of 5 stars G.A.M.E, 6 Sep 2011
This review is from: The R.E.D. Album (Audio CD)
Ok, I have to say I have never really been a fan of Game. I noticed this album was due out and decided to check out some of the tracks on YouTube. I listened to one, Martians vs Goblins and tbh the album was sold to me then and there. I bought the album and recieved on release. It is a very good solid album. Red nation, Ricky and Martians vs Goblins are my personal favourite tracks but the whole album is good. I will def look out for future material of GAME.

Try this album on some Beats by Dre tour headphones.!!!!!

Beats by Dr Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk  - Black
Beats by Dr Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 6 Sep 2011
After reading and watching many reviews for the Beats by dre tours, I finally own a pair. IMO do not listen to any of the negative reviews tou WILL see. I feel that many of the people who write the review either own FAKE beats or do not own or have not tried them. They are stylish, Well boxed and presented and the sound quality is excellent. I am a BIG hip hop fan, So mainly listen to this genre on the tours but have listened to other genres such as Dub Step, Classical, Drum and bass and Rock. All sound amazing. 5/5 for me. A very happy customer.

Beats by Dr Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones  - Black