Profile for Jason > Reviews

Super Legend Bluetooth Wireless Head Set/Head Phones with Built-in Mic - Black
Super Legend Bluetooth Wireless Head Set/Head Phones with Built-in Mic - Black
Offered by YIMAN-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Need longer adjustment, 17 Aug. 2014
Bought these for my father in law in Ireland. Sent them over but he is a big man and they don't fit his head propery

P16 Designer Headband Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones with Mic for iPad iPhone Tablet Smartphone Laptop PC

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, 17 Aug. 2014
Handy being blue tooth and cordless but could do with more adjustment on them and more volume to them. Very sturdy though

Silverline 102580 Pressure Washer 1650 W 105 bar Max
Silverline 102580 Pressure Washer 1650 W 105 bar Max

5.0 out of 5 stars Snazzy wee jet wash, 17 Aug. 2014
Great value for money. Nice and compact and very powerful. My one does not look like the picture. It would have been very handy if it had wheels so I don't know what you are actually asking me to rate.

Love, Laughter and Truth
Love, Laughter and Truth
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the greats, 23 Mar. 2014
Although it had a lot of the same material I was happy to add it to my collection of material of Bill Hicks

DANGEROUS
DANGEROUS
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars What a guy, 23 Mar. 2014
This review is from: DANGEROUS (Audio CD)
This was a nice change. I have to admit. I have most of his albums and a lot of the material is the same. Still makes me laugh though. This had a lot of other material which was refreshing to the ear.

Freedom
Freedom

5.0 out of 5 stars What a song !!!, 23 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Freedom (MP3 Download)
Pulled this song from the movie obviously. I could never tier of this song it is super cool. Shopping around for of there stuff.

Love And Happiness - The Best Of Al Green
Love And Happiness - The Best Of Al Green
Offered by marvelio-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars You just don't get artists like this anymore, 23 Mar. 2014
I absolutely love Al Green. Just amazing. This guy is an amazing soul singer I could listen to him all day. What a brilliant choice of songs on this album pure class.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars To expensive for a universal, 23 Mar. 2014
Quality wax. Good in size. Leaves a lovely finish and the boards move well on the hill. But I thought it could've been slightly cheaper. I purchase wax from several different suppliers for my ski business The Ski Garage and I have got better wax for much cheat price. But I don't mind trying.

Black Frame Clear lens Motocross Motor cycle Bike ATV Off-Road Ski Goggles
Black Frame Clear lens Motocross Motor cycle Bike ATV Off-Road Ski Goggles
Offered by DreamTeck

5.0 out of 5 stars I would've have never known, 23 Mar. 2014
Quality set of goggles. I need them for skiing in flat light and for ten quid you couldn't wak it with a big stick. I tried to buy clear lens ski goggles and they were much more expensive. Thanks to my mate for the recommendation. Good call.

DataWax Acrylic Ski Scraper
DataWax Acrylic Ski Scraper
Offered by DataWax

5.0 out of 5 stars Good design, 23 Mar. 2014
I know it is a scraper but I have been repairing skis for twenty nine years now and the size and shape and thickness of this scraper is much more comfortable in the hand.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3