Profile for Silvia > Reviews

Content by Silvia

Silvia

DIBAG ® EXTRA COMBO 20 VACUUM COMPRESSED STORAGE SPACE SAVER BAGS . 10 Bags 60x40 cm + 5 Bags 120x70 cm + 5 Bags 80x60 cm
Offered by bpro® DIBAG® Official Store

5.0 out of 5 stars They work really good! Good material, 18 Sept. 2015
They work really good! Good material, don't let air in overtime. Maybe too big for what I needed but that was my mistake!

120W Universal Laptop Power supply for most laptops
120W Universal Laptop Power supply for most laptops
Offered by bargains_expert

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE., 1 Jun. 2012
I bought this item at the end of April to replace another one and in a few days it started buzzing and within 2-3 weeks it stopped working completely as the little plug connecting the charger to the laptop completely melted and broke.

I contacted the Customer Service and in a few days they replaced mine with a proper charger that is not universal but specifically for my laptop.
They deserve the 5 stars for their amazingness!

Lloytron E5201BK 1.2 Litre Citrus Juicer
Lloytron E5201BK 1.2 Litre Citrus Juicer
Offered by SJD Spares

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 20 May 2012
Item arrived in around 5 days and works fine, I was a bit scared at first because there was not much description of it and not much reviews but I wanted to save money so this sounded good enough. It definitely does the job. Juice might result a bit bitty but I like it that way, tastes real. Design of the item is not really handy as the top part were you squeeze your fruit has a base so juice doesn't flow but it's just a very minimum amount. But that's the price I paid! I definitely gave a healthy kick to my breakfasts now and I don't have to spend money on fake juices from concentrate when for the same money I can buy loads of oranges!

Vans Women's Tory  black/white VXFQY28 3 UK
Vans Women's Tory black/white VXFQY28 3 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality as usual, 19 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Vans Women's Tory Flat (Shoes)
I am a loyal Vans customer. This shoes are just as good as any other Vans I owned! Very comfortable!