Profile for RobbyG > Reviews

Seiko Men's SNAB03 Black Leather Quartz Watch with Black Dial
Offered by Ciaowatch
Price: 178.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watchfor the price, 20 Mar 2013
Received the watch today (all the way from the US, no less) and it arrived in perfect condition. It was working straight out of the box and it looks great on my wrist. Very happy with both the service and the goods.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch, 19 Jan 2011
I bought the watch to have as something to wear at the weekends and it fits the bill. It looks good, is tough and durable and keeps good time. My only (small) gripe is with the strap which is a bit cheap and uncomfortable. Still, I'll live with this, given the price (75) which is exceptional for a watch of this degree of style and quality

12 Gardens Live
12 Gardens Live
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 15.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth adding to your collection, 15 July 2008
This review is from: 12 Gardens Live (Audio CD)
I'll state my preferences up front. I love live albums. I love them because they are imperfect and, while there's usually a good deal of post-production involved, they're full of quirks that make "live" music exciting. So when I saw that Billy Joel had produced a 30 song live collection spanning his whole career I was keen to get hold of a copy. It doesn't disappoint. Bill's voice and the musical arrangements are spot on and played loud in the car, there's no better way to make a long journey much more bearable. So, why only 4 out of 5?? Personally, I'd like to have heard a bit more banter from Billy with the audience - after all, it was his home town crowd and he was playing 12 nights at possibly the most prestigious venue in NYC. However, don't let this put you off if you're interested in buying the CD because I'm sure you'll really enjoy it.