Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Michelle > Reviews

Content by Michelle

Michelle

Frostfire Plug In Electromagnetic, UltraSonic and Ionic Pest Repeller with Night light
Offered by Innovationstore

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 18 Jun. 2016
I had more mice than before after using this as it says to not put poison out at the same time. Don't waste your money, poison blocks are the only way to get rid of them. I hate killing nice but with a toddler in the house I had no option.

50 Assorted Colour 12 Inch Latex Balloons
50 Assorted Colour 12 Inch Latex Balloons
Offered by K Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality easily burst, 11 Mar. 2015
Poor quality. Explode even when not fully inflated. Some if them broke into 100's pieces when they burst, they are quite dangerous. My son (age 2) managed to easily pull the rim off the air hole.

Stainless Steel Baby Mouli
Stainless Steel Baby Mouli
Offered by Good Thymes

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 27 Aug. 2013
This failed to properly purée sweet potato and broke the second time I used it. Total waste of money and I shall be sending it back. Do not buy this product!
I had to enter a star rating to submit my review but to be honest it doesn't even warrant one star.