Profile for Mr. M. R. Read > Reviews

Mr. M. R. Read

HEAVY DUTY METAL GARDEN PATTERNED PARASOL BASE PATIO
HEAVY DUTY METAL GARDEN PATTERNED PARASOL BASE PATIO

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit, 11 Aug. 2013
This base works ok if it is under a table, just not heavy enough on its own. The main problem is that with the slightest breeze the parasol just spins, a problem if you have your parasol at an angle. The nut that fixes the parasol into the base cannot be done up tight enough. The size spacer just comes out.

i-SPY Every Vehicle on the Road (Michelin i-SPY Guides)
i-SPY Every Vehicle on the Road (Michelin i-SPY Guides)
by i-SPY

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant, 4 May 2013
My little boy lives these books, makes every car journey enjoyable. Looking out for more in the series.... Great fun.

i-SPY Motorway (Michelin i-SPY Guides)
i-SPY Motorway (Michelin i-SPY Guides)
by i-SPY

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 May 2013
My little boy lives these books, they are great for any car journey. He wants to buy more already. Thanks

Soft Tennis Balls
Soft Tennis Balls
Offered by A&S Company Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 2 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Soft Tennis Balls (Toy)
We Bought these balls for our local toddler group....the kids love them, they are the ideal size for little hands!!

Rumba Costume, Woman Spanish Lady Fancy Dress size, XL, extra large size 16-22
Rumba Costume, Woman Spanish Lady Fancy Dress size, XL, extra large size 16-22
Offered by JCHPRODUCTS

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing!!!!!, 2 Mar. 2013
This is a size 16-22 dress!!! I am a 16 with lumps & bumps from having 3 gorgeous kids, but this dress fitted my friend perfectly an she is a skinny size 10!!!! Altho it is stretchy and I did manage to squeeze myself into it, I'm not happy to wear it, even for my dance show!!!!
I wish the producer made it in realistic sizes!!

Petals of Time
Petals of Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Petals of Time (Kindle Edition)
This was the first 'adult book' I have read in the last 4 1/2 years and I was gripped from the first paragraph. As I was 2 weeks from giving birth for the 3rd time the first chapter really hit home!!!
The story was so real, at times I felt like I was in the trenches with the boys. A well written story with lots of detail. I really enjoyed this book and I look forward to more by the author.