Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion
Profile for Tara > Reviews

Content by Tara

Tara "Tara" (London)

Chicco Baby Steps Activity Walker - White
Chicco Baby Steps Activity Walker - White

5.0 out of 5 stars This works!, 15 Sept. 2009
My little boy walked with this much earlier than with every thing else we tried. He was able to do it at 6 months. The benefits are that it's much more stable and has much more friction than any of the others - eg VTEc. Also, he tends to walk very bow-legged, and the wheels are set wide enough so he doesn't kick them. The handle is exactly at the right height and angle for little hands too. The best thing is the 'brakes' on the wheels. They have just enough friction to control the speed, and slow or prevent falls. With other walkers, he would lean forward or back and they would either slide away from him, or topple over onto him. This product saved my back!

Floor Puzzle Pvc 92 x 92 cm Road
Floor Puzzle Pvc 92 x 92 cm Road

3.0 out of 5 stars Careful of the size, 15 Sept. 2009
I bought this mat, and I'm going to buy another, so I guess I like it. It's well made and the pictures are cute. BUT - don't be fooled by the picture of six of them together! The child in the first picture is playing on THE WHOLE MAT. So it's expensive for the size. Really you do need six of these to make it worthwhile, but I'm not prepared to spend that much money.