Profile for Fen Man > Reviews

Content by Fen Man

Fen Man "squib" (Sway, Hants, UK)

*NEW* Super size JL Golf Waterproof Electric Trolley Cover Powakaddy Hillbilly
*NEW* Super size JL Golf Waterproof Electric Trolley Cover Powakaddy Hillbilly
Offered by JL Golf LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag your trolley!!, 22 Mar. 2016
Arrived on time. Exactly as described in the advert and now been in use for some weeks. Saved me having to clean the car boot every week! Trolley fits easily inside - I could perhaps have got away with the smaller bag but it is brilliant. I have had no trouble so far with the zips or handles and I use the latter to move the bag and trolley from garage to car and back several times a week. Good buy and thoroughly recommended.

NEW NIKE 2 PACK (PAIR) ANKLE SHIELD GUARDS PROTECTION SUPPORT DUAL SIDED PADS (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 April 2014
My son required some good ankle protectors and as usual good quality product from Nike, double pair which arrived on time and well packed.

adidas Copa Mundial Mens FG Football Boots 8 Black
adidas Copa Mundial Mens FG Football Boots 8 Black
Offered by VAOLA

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 April 2014
My son has always had this style of boot. Still great boot and good qaulity as usual, arrived on time and packed well.

Nike Golf 2013 Tour Flex-Fit Golf Cap Hat Black/Black Medium/Large
Nike Golf 2013 Tour Flex-Fit Golf Cap Hat Black/Black Medium/Large
Offered by best-preis-golf

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Done!, 28 April 2014
Ordered for my husband as in need of a replacement hat and going away on a golf tour. Not much time but it arrived promptly and he is very pleased with it. I did look at other comments on the purchase of the hat and found them all in praise of it.

Ryobi 18V 2-Speed Compact Drill Driver
Ryobi 18V 2-Speed Compact Drill Driver

5.0 out of 5 stars It does exactly what it says on the tin! I have 9, 14 and 24 watt drills. This fits perfectly in between., 16 Dec. 2013
I have other Ryobi one plus kit. This reduces the need for me to have a multitude of batteries and chargers.

iPad 4 Case - The Original Black & Tan Leather Smart Cover for iPad 4 (with Retina Display), iPad 3 & iPad 2
Offered by JAMMYLIZARD

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 23 Aug. 2013
I had just obtained my first I Pad and wanted to make sure that it was fully protected from unintentional knocks and damage. I had lost a Kindle in that way. This product looks good, the black and tan leather gives it that quality identification, feels good, is well made and everything I was hoping it would be. The small pocket on the side is a nice extra touch. Well worth the money and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone.

Ryobi RPP1820LI One+ Cordless Electric Pole Saw Kit
Ryobi RPP1820LI One+ Cordless Electric Pole Saw Kit
Offered by eGadgetland

1.0 out of 5 stars misdiscription, 29 May 2013
I would like to buy this pole saw kit. But the photo shows it has a battery fitted which one would assume would come with it. But the description says it does not need a battery, which it clearly does, and also that one is not needed.
This is described as a 'kit' which suggests that one would get more than just the saw, but it appears not.
Other Ryobi One+ items from this range are described as kit if supplied with battery and charger or if no battery or charger is provided it is described as 'naked'.
I have other One+ items but haven't ordered this because frankly I have no real idea of what I would receive.
Can someone please clarify?
Terry Simpson
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2015 10:54 PM BST

Liberator (Worldshaker)
Liberator (Worldshaker)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 12 Jan. 2013
Having read Worldshaker and found it an interesting commentary and an analogy with the way some countries have developed with their own class structures I decided to get this follow up to see whether it followed close to real life. It didn't disappoint and with its mix of treachery, love issues and the background commentary on survival instincts it was well worth the read. It had a bit of Animal Farm about it which I thought was good. There was a little impression towards the end that the author wanted to get it finished and in some places that spoilt the illusions, but not enough to say other than it is well worth getting this and Worldshaker. The ending has left it open for a follow up as all good fiction should!