Profile for L.J > Reviews

L.J (UK)

Trailgator Trail-Gator Cycle T/Bar 16-20 Bike - Red
Trailgator Trail-Gator Cycle T/Bar 16-20 Bike - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed!!, 4 July 2011
After spending quite some time researching different ways to cycle together as a family, we found the Trail-gator!! I have to say, what an amazing product it is!! The initial assembly is quite fiddly & time consuming, but once in place it works a treat. The pole attaches & detaches via quick release bolt, so it's quick & easy to use every time. Once on the road, your child may slant very slightly to one side, but personally, I can't see how their bike could fall over. This should get better, as they learn to balance them selves. It certainly does not bother our daughter & she absolutely loves the trail-gator. In my opinion, this is a very good quality product, solidly built & well priced. I wouldn't hesitate to recomend it to my family & friends.

McFly Premium Guitar Picks X 10 (C)
McFly Premium Guitar Picks X 10 (C)
Offered by Printed Guitar Picks

3.0 out of 5 stars good product, rubish packaging, 26 Jun 2011
When this product arrived, all loose in a small clear plastic bag (kind of like mini freezer bag) I wasn't very impressed. It was a birthday present for a big Mcfly fan & it looked like I bought it in a market & wrapped it in what ever I could find at the time. I would only consider buying this product again, if it was presented in the same way, as on the picture.