Profile for GreenCanary18 > Reviews

Content by GreenCanary18

GreenCanary18

Primeval - 5" Professor Nick Cutter and Time Anomaly
Primeval - 5" Professor Nick Cutter and Time Anomaly
Offered by Toptoys2u Limited - Freepost on all orders over £24.99 for a limited time only - Expedited Shipping available at Checkout

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth the purchase, 1 April 2016
Normally do not give 5 starts but wow! I can not think of one bad thing to say! Quick delivery! Cute sweets inside! Item brand new and affordable! Great surprise present for my little brother! And great delivery updates from the company! I'll definitely be ordering again soon.

Charlotte's 3 Minute Bum Blitz [DVD] [2015]
Charlotte's 3 Minute Bum Blitz [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Charlotte Crosby
Offered by Rikdev Media

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS NOW!, 31 Dec. 2015
Got this as a Christmas present! I absolutely love it! This and 3 minute belly blitz is a perfect collection! Only three minutes a day! Everyone has that time, best worth the purchase!
I'm

ME ME ME
ME ME ME
by Charlotte Crosby

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book Buy EVER, 22 July 2015
This review is from: ME ME ME (Hardcover)
Omg I don't think I've read a book that has made me smile and laugh from the start and throughout! I never EVER read books but WOW! What a book! If you love the behaviour Charlotte shows on Geordie shore then this is the book for you! I so recommend buying this book!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Batman: Arkham Asylum - Classics (Xbox 360)
Batman: Arkham Asylum - Classics (Xbox 360)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars If i could rate 0 stars i would, 8 July 2013
It broke within two day could not go past scarecrow mission! I don't know if it was my xbox or your game but i got a new xbox 2 weeks ago so can't be that.

Wonka Nerds Strawberry/Grape 46g (pack of 1)
Wonka Nerds Strawberry/Grape 46g (pack of 1)
Offered by USA Treats

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 8 July 2013
Love them!! Yummy yum in my tum! Worth the money and brought childhood memories back! Gorgeous might buy more x

Shroud of Sorrow (Doctor Who) (Dr Who)
Shroud of Sorrow (Doctor Who) (Dr Who)
by Tommy Donbavand

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!!, 8 July 2013
I love doctor who this finished my collection thank you! Great buy and worth the money. I suggest to buy this!