Profile for Ms. K. Purves > Reviews

Content by Ms. K. Purves

Ms. K. Purves (Surrey, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
HP M251nw LaserJet Pro 200 Color Printer
HP M251nw LaserJet Pro 200 Color Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! I can print from my iPhone!, 8 Jun 2014
No more copying or emailing to the laptop! This printer can be seen by all my devices... iPhone, iPad and Mac. It was easy to set up and uses my router for its WIFI. There is another option of connecting directing to the router but this means the mobile devices can't see it. Well, not in my experience.

I found it easy to install, set up and use. No more last minute print problems... You know the ones, just about to go out the door to a meeting, laptop closed down and you realise you need one more document printed. Now, its just a matter of opening the document in the iCloud and printing,

The only downside I foresee is that HP will increase the cost of the toner cartridges until it is no longer cost effective.

Clean Eats: Over 200 Delicious Recipes to Reset Your Body's Natural Balance and Discover What It Means to Be Truly Healthy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great information, 8 Jun 2014
I found this book really interesting as it was the first time I delved into eating a vegan diet. I found the preamble very informative. Even though it hasn't converted me to becoming a vegan, it has altered how I eat. Using the information on supplements, I've added these.

I only rated this with 4 stars because the recipes have no images and I find this a real turn off. I purchased the Kindle version and this may be an issue with this format. I haven't used any of the recipes in the book so can't comment on their taste, accuracy and ease.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 13, 2014 12:37 PM BST

Easy Money For Writers And Wannabes
Easy Money For Writers And Wannabes

4.0 out of 5 stars jam packed of ideas and examples, 2 Jun 2014
I bought this book having seen it promoted on a writing website. As I am just getting started, the idea of writing fillers is appealing. Cobbett's information is clear and every paragraph gives you something to think about. I read reviews that said it offered nothing new. Well, in my experience of learning, you get to the point that you have enough knowledge and it is only action remaining.

From this book, i have enough knowledge to get started. It does require a change in behaviour.... Now, that will take the time lol

Neo G MEDICAL GRADE OPEN PATELLA KNEE SUPPORT 'breathable design'
Neo G MEDICAL GRADE OPEN PATELLA KNEE SUPPORT 'breathable design'
Offered by Online Sports Support Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 19 May 2014
Strong and feels good when worn.

A little difficult to tuck leg under a chair when wearing. So, you need some room in front of you to be comfortable. This is the only negative with this product.

It is easy to put on, easy to wear. I can wear under trousers and cropped trousers without being obvious.

Its worn whenever I am walking lots eg trip to London, mowing the grass, walking the dogs.

It is a confidence booster that you can do the things you want to do without fear of being gripped with pain and stuck.

(The Modern Library Writer's Workshop: A Guide to the Craft of Fiction) By Koch, Stephen (Author) Paperback on 01-Apr-2003
by Stephen Koch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 19 May 2014
Easy to read and jammed pack with advice and tips for the reader to become a writer. It brings a smile to me just thinking of the book.

Capzasin -Hp Arthritis Relief Topical Analgesic Cream, .1-Percent Capsaicin, 1.5-Ounce Tubes (Pack Of 2)
Offered by united care

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent pain relief, 7 April 2014
Having read the previous reviews, I wasn't sure what I was buying. I followed the instructions and made sure I washed my hands with soap afterwards and I can't be happier.

My knee is pain free. I feel back to normal :)

The Portuguese:A Modern History
The Portuguese:A Modern History
by Barry Hatton

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book, 2 Feb 2013
I didn't know anything about Portuguese history and read it before visiting the country last year. Barry Hatton is an Englishman living in Portugal. He writes this book from that perspective and makes insights on both the British and the Portuguese. If you are remotely interested in history.... Even if you aren't, this is a great read. It gives such a rich insight into that little country on the end of mainland Europe

Canon PowerShot A2400 IS Digital Camera - Pink (16.0 MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pocket camera, 2 Feb 2013
I bought this a s a result of a recommendation and it fitted with a trip I was planning. I am not disappointed with the quality. It's taken lots and lots of photos... Been on several overseas trips. Taken videos as well as snaps ... It's a great buy for a snap happy person

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish quality, 2 Feb 2013
These are sub standard quality and the earpieces fall apart if you pull them out of your ear.... Be aware small parts may be lodged in your ear when using this product

Cabin Max Flight Approved Carry on Purple Trolley Rucksack Bag 44L lightweight wheeled luggage
Offered by Home & Travel

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy fit.... Unbeatable value, 2 Feb 2013
This is a great bag. The reviews led me to buy this bad and I have to say ... The good reviews are true. I've taken it to Portugal twice ... Once has hand luggage and the other time in the hold... Not by choice :) both times, it held loads of stuff and I travel with books, papers in addition to clothes.

I chose the purple one so it would stand out form the crowd. I was so glad when it appeared on the carousel ... The only purple one... Yay! Just what you need when the flight arrives in at midnight!

This is a fabulous bag... At a great price. It does everything you would want it do. Sure it can have extra things... That would increase the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3