Profile for Victor Jackson > Reviews

Content by Victor Jackson

Victor Jackson "Vjackl" (London, UK)

DIGIFLEX Wireless Internet USB Adaptor WiFi Dongle 300Mbps For Windows 7 / 8 / XP / Vista
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars worked first time - done exactly what I expected!, 14 Mar 2014
I have purchased other wireless USB sticks in the past, but this one had a shorter form factor than the others, so it didn't stick out of USB socket too much so didn't get accidentally plugged or pushed out.

Purchased it for my son's homework computer (he is 13) and he installed it with no problems! If I need another usb wireless adapter I'm just buying this one again, simple!!!!

Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion
Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion
by Gary Vaynerchuk
Price: 7.91

4.0 out of 5 stars thought-provoking stuff, 27 May 2010
To be honest, when I bought this book it was more out of curiosity, as there appeared to be a great number of positive comments about it so I was intrigued.

Anyway from the time I opened the packaging and opened it to the first page I couldn't put the book down and read it in one sitting, and so enthused by what I read, I immediately sent an e-mail to the author and to his credit, he responded.

This book is the reality of working in a 21st-century, after all, we are all living in an information thirsty age, and our knowledge will be the traded commodity.

Read the book, and more importantly, put it in action.