ARRAY(0xb4b1c3cc)

Needful Things
Needful Things
by Stephen King

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic King, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Needful Things (Paperback)
I couldn't put this book down. I love everything he has written and this didn't disappoint. A great story which kept me enthralled.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Royal Purple (will only fit Kindle Paperwhite)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cover, 22 Jun 2013
Very snug fit and comfortable to hold. I really like my purple cover. It snaps shut firmly and feels very secure. Love it.

Jaen
Jaen

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable family story, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: Jaen (Kindle Edition)
Very well written and a pleasure to read. I really warmed to Jaen and her inward struggle of family life and motherhood. A great portrayal of 18th century farm life.

Jane Eyre (Collins Classics)
Jane Eyre (Collins Classics)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite book of all time, 9 Jun 2013
I have read this book many times and always find something different in it on each fresh read. I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said about this brilliant Bronte classic. Love it.

Lenovo Ideapad S206 11.6 inch laptop - Grey (AMD Dual Core E2-1800 1.7GHz, 4Gb RAM, 500Gb HDD, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice and perfect size, 5 Oct 2012
I'm very pleased with my Ideapad. The size is just what I wanted and it has everything required. So easy to carry about. Lovely bright display and easy to set up and use. I have had no problem with internet connectivity wherever in the house I have used it. Definitely a satisfied customer.

Salonpas Salonpas Pain Relief Patch, 20 ct
Salonpas Salonpas Pain Relief Patch, 20 ct
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Salonpas patches, 17 Jan 2011
I have used Salonpas pain relief patches before but being unable to find them in the shops I guessed Amazon would source them somewhere. They are the best patches I have ever used. They relieve my aching neck and shoulders, smell quite pleasant although not too strong that others notice, and they don't come off until you remove them. Brilliant product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 11, 2011 7:28 PM GMT

Dyson DC24 Multi Floor Ultra-lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson DC24 Multi Floor Ultra-lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied customer, 26 Feb 2010
I am more than happy with this Dyson cleaner. Being tall I love the height as most cleaners make me have to bend down to use them. It moves around so easily, it has powerful suction and is easy to empty. It's also very lightweight so no problem carrying it upstairs. This may be one of the best cleaners I have ever had. I would recommend it for ease of use. It almost makes cleaning a pleasure (almost!).

All the Questions and Answers from the CITB-ConstructionSkills Health and Safety Test (CD-Rom)
by Citb
Edition: CD-ROM

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely helpful, 11 Mar 2009
I purchased this for my son prior to taking the CITB test. He passed the exam easily due to this excellent CD. It really is very helpful and covers all aspects of Health and Safety. Well worth the money.