Profile for Mrs HP > Reviews

Mrs HP

Page: 1 | 2
My Little Pony - The Movie [1986] [DVD]
My Little Pony - The Movie [1986] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Frank Welker; Alice Playten; Angella Kaye; Madeline Kahn; Nancy Cartwright; Jill Wayne; Cloris Leachman
Offered by Films and Figures
Price: 21.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past retro My Little Pony movie, 7 April 2013
I bought this dvd for my daughter as I had been to see the movie at the cinema when I was a child and loved it!!! Obviously animation quality has improved greatly since 1986 but it is still a fun movie and especially great for MLP fans.

Ethos Dragon's Den Magic Pizza
Ethos Dragon's Den Magic Pizza
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A natty little gadget for those people who already seem to have anything!, 7 April 2013
Bought as a little christmas gift for my father in law. Ideal for people who have frozen pizzas and want to cook them more evenly.

BATMAN ~ Bane Mask - Adult Accessory
BATMAN ~ Bane Mask - Adult Accessory
Offered by YUK
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bane rubber fancy dress mask, 7 April 2013
Ideal accessory if dressing up as Bane. Good for parties and halloween costumes. Only downside is the mask is quite big and can slip around on the face. Also can interfere with drinking- a straw required!!! :0

My Little Pony Phonics Fun (I Can Read Phonics)
My Little Pony Phonics Fun (I Can Read Phonics)
by Joanne Mattern

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely collection of My Little Pony phonics books for youngsters., 7 April 2013
Bought as a present for our daughter who was 5 with the aim of independant reading. She is now able to enjoy reading them independantly. There are lots of books in the collection to choose from.

Black Sabbath Classic Logo Official Mens T Shirt
Black Sabbath Classic Logo Official Mens T Shirt
Offered by Partridge Promotions Ltd
Price: 14.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Black Sabbath t- shirt, 7 April 2013
Bought as a pressie for my husband who is a Sabbath nut! He loves it and it has washed well. So all happy! :)

Vans Panhead Mens Chain Wallet - Black (Black Leather)
Vans Panhead Mens Chain Wallet - Black (Black Leather)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart looking practical wallet, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Vans Panhead Chain Wallet (Sports)
Bought as a pressie for my husband who requested a wallet on a chain so it didnt drop out of his back jeans pocket. It does the job and looks cool, so all good!

Amscan Tangled Lunch/ Napkins
Amscan Tangled Lunch/ Napkins
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Tangled napkins- great for little girl's parties, 7 April 2013
Really cute napkins to accessorise with matching plates or add to a plain coloured paper plate! Daughter loved them at her 6th birthday party.

First Children's Encyclopedia (First Reference)
First Children's Encyclopedia (First Reference)
by Penny Smith
Price: 5.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely encyclopedia for young children, 7 April 2013
This book was bought for our daughter's 5th birthday to help her with school work and encourage a thirst for knowledge. She has especially enjoyed us reading the animal sections to her. It is an easy to use book, however it is perhaps aimed at 6 or 7 year old upwards for using it independantly.

The World's Biggest Tea Party (My Little Pony (HarperCollins))
The World's Biggest Tea Party (My Little Pony (HarperCollins))
by Jennifer Frantz

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice My Little Pony story, 7 April 2013
The book was bought for my 5 year old daughter with the intention that she could start to read it herself and encourage development with phonics. She is now 6 and can read the book fairly confidently and likes the story. Ideal for little girls of around 3- 7 years and all My Little Pony fans!

My Little Pony - Pinkie Pie with Ice Cream Cart - 93689
My Little Pony - Pinkie Pie with Ice Cream Cart - 93689

3.0 out of 5 stars My little Pony cart, 7 April 2013
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
The item is very small and it is easy to loose the componants. It is a nice item for My Little Pony fans however it is not very versatile. My daughter has not played with it much.

Page: 1 | 2