Profile for Loopy1983 > Reviews

Loopy1983

Dead Sea Spa Magik Conditioning Scalp Mud 150ml/5oz
Dead Sea Spa Magik Conditioning Scalp Mud 150ml/5oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great find very pleased, 21 Mar. 2014
I bought this to accompany the shampoo and was not disappointed it didn't irritate the scalp and left my hair feeling soft and bouncy. Top tip- use sparingly a little goes a long way and it will make the hair greasy if slathered on. Great find for anyone with psoriasis etc.

Dead Sea Spa Magik Mineral Shampoo 320ml/10.8oz
Dead Sea Spa Magik Mineral Shampoo 320ml/10.8oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief in a bottle, 21 Mar. 2014
I bought this product after reading the reviews and I have never felt such instant relief from the psoriasis on my scalp. I have been using E45 shampoo for a number of years but it seems to have lost its effectiveness. I bought the conditioner to go with this as I have long hair and it leaves your hair really soft. I recommend using the conditioner sparingly though as it greases your hair easily but thats just due to the moisturising good stuff in the bottle. Great find!

Luxury Fleece Cradle Dog Bed Size Large
Luxury Fleece Cradle Dog Bed Size Large
Offered by Wolfybeds - Click here for our full range!

5.0 out of 5 stars Doggy Heaven, 9 Feb. 2014
I bought the bed for my 9 year old German Shepherd and was not disappointed he has lots of room and is well supported which is what we were after as he has DM. I got the bed during a sale but I would not have bought it for its full price. Anyway the seller dispatched and delivered within 24 hours and we are very happy with the purchase. The dog hasn't moved since I unpacked it!

ANSMANN Child's LED Nightlight Turtle with starlight projection onto walls and ceilings in darkness, colour changing setting, ideal for kid's bedroom as great sleeping aid - 1800-0003

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 4 Jan. 2012
I bought this for my baby boy for Christmas and he is mesmerised by it. It projects the moon and stars really well and is soothing to watch definately a good buy for a childs nursery.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow Shines like a million dollars!, 4 Jan. 2012
I bought this tree to replace my shabby old one and was not disappointed! Easy to put together, looks very smart and the lights are lovely and bright.
I wouldn't place it right beside a TV as it causes some glare on the screen but otherwise I cannot fault it.
Definately well worth the money and saves all the hassle of stringing lights and trying to place them on the tree evenly as its already done! Highly recommended

Spinning Silver Angels T-light Holder
Spinning Silver Angels T-light Holder
Offered by GSM.Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pretty Christmas decoration, 4 Jan. 2012
I bought this decoration for my Mum and we all love it. Its very delicate but is easy to put together and looks lovely on your dining table or mantle above your fire.
Im definately going to get one for myself!