Profile for Edie M > Reviews

Content by Edie M

Edie M (Highlands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
2 x 10cm Pretty Flowery Cat Vinyl Sticker iPad Laptop Car Girls Gift Mum #5246 (6cm Wide x 10cm Tall)
Offered by DestinationVinyl

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Kitty, 16 May 2016
Gorgeous bright colours.
No problem with adhesion
Came well protected

Muscle Groups & Exercises Wall Chart - A3 Laminated with on-line video training support (smart phone only)
Offered by Daydream Education

5.0 out of 5 stars Great graphics and easy to understand, 8 Dec. 2015
I get a lot of physio and this has helped me to understand which muscles I am working on and which have been injured. It also helps me understand how they are supposed to work. Great graphics and easy to understand.

LARGE 90 MEAL AUTOMATIC CAT & DOG PET FEEDER NEW & BOXED
LARGE 90 MEAL AUTOMATIC CAT & DOG PET FEEDER NEW & BOXED

5.0 out of 5 stars But tricky to clean but get the tiny bottle teat cleaners and they work fine, 8 Dec. 2015
Wouldn't be without this now. I'm disabled and this means I don't have yo bend uo and down several times a day feeding my cats. I fill it weekly or two weekly. Takes a full 3kg bag of food too. Can give a little extra feed if I want to. Cats learn routine really quick. Fabulous. But tricky to clean but get the tiny bottle teat cleaners and they work fine

Catit Play-n-Scratch Toy, Green
Catit Play-n-Scratch Toy, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat-it Got it, 8 Dec. 2015
I got this for my cars and they lI've it. It's a popular toy in USA. It took me a while to find it but my cats totally ignore the boppy thing so I took it off. I didn't like that it was a naked spring anyway as claws could get trapped in it. They bat the ball as they pass it too ha ha

Infinite Trolley Coin / Master Key - Twin Pack Red
Infinite Trolley Coin / Master Key - Twin Pack Red
Offered by Acrylic Craft

4.0 out of 5 stars They are great and I'm looking for one with a cat on, 8 Dec. 2015
Well you can't please everyone. My friends have these even with an owl on one lol. They are great and I'm looking for one with a cat on. No they don't fit the top loading coin trolleys that you push the coin tray in its the older style coin slots that you push the coin into the slot. It means you don't need a pound coin and it doesn't stay in.

Stoppy - Orange

Stoppy Red Door Wedge Window Stopper
Stoppy Red Door Wedge Window Stopper
Offered by PTA Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Little Gadget = EVER, 15 Dec. 2014
best little gadget ever invented.
can wedge open windows or doors in so many different ways that you wouldn't think of.
Very strong with the metal on the inside and thick rubber.
Gives picture instructions with it but basically if you can jam it in - you can use it.

Just 4 Pets House Bed Moon & Stars, Blue
Just 4 Pets House Bed Moon & Stars, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Who's been sleeping in my bed?, 15 Dec. 2014
Goes well with my other house.
I like this as it is soft and has an extra padded base.
It can fold for storage or for transport and the cat loves it.
Both my cats are actually a little large for this but will squeeze themselves into it and curl up tight to fit in.
They now have one each so no more sneaking in first or trying to wake the other up

TIFFANY Ladies Lace Jogger - Black/Fuchsia - Black/Fuchsia - size UK Ladies Size 5
Offered by Shoesbyclaire

5.0 out of 5 stars quality Tiffany, 15 Dec. 2014
Lovely looking shoes. Bright colour Fuschia Good design and vents make it a comfortable shoe to wear.
Inner sole has adequate padding though I would prefer a little more. This is a broad fit which suit me perfectly.
Plenty heel padding and the loop helps as usual with pulling on.
NB - The tongue though seems to have inadequate stitching at the bottom only having stitching in the middle which means that when pulling it up after putting the shoe on it tends to skew to one side or the other. There is a possibility that it may come loose on some shoes.

Overall though I am very pleased with the comfort, style and fit of this shoe.

Automatic Sensor Cat Pet Bowl
Automatic Sensor Cat Pet Bowl

4.0 out of 5 stars Food Keeper, 21 Aug. 2014
This is actually very good. I have two cats and one doesn't like it but that's fine as he's pretty greedy when it comes to fishy food and always stole leftovers. Now he cant as he cant quite figure out how to work this. My other cat on the other hand is an expert. Doesn't work if left in sunlight so make sure it's in the shade somehow.

One irritating point is that occasionally it opens and shuts several times in a row on its own for no reason - unless of course its the ghost in my house that's setting it off ha ha.

A good buy