Profile for YOMOMMA2 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Offered by sourcingmap

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange but OK still reserving full judgement!, 9 May 2016
sourcingmap Lady Elastic Nonslip Low Cut Cuff Footsie Boat Socks 10 Pairs Black

These upon arrival look absolutely tiny, however they stretch to fit any foot sizes as they are very stretchy. They initially feel cottony but when pulled onto feet they then feel more like nylon. One downside is that there is a seam running right down the middle of the underside of your foot which in the pair I'm wearing is OK on one foot but lumpy on the other. I'll reserve final decision once I've tried them a few times as I don't think they will last more than a couple of wears before they disintegrate. .

458 - stitch ohana this is my family Design Nokia Lumia 535 Fashion Trend CASE Gel Rubber Silicone All Edges Protection Case Cover

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 4 Feb. 2016
I love Stitch and this saying and the cover fits my phone OK, however its clear plastic and looks really cheap which is such a shame as it only needed to be a solid colour and it would have been perfect.

AQURE™ 7 Colours Changing LED Shower Head Romantic Light Home Bathroom Showerhead
Offered by Happyunion

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Fun, 23 Jun. 2015
This is absolutely brilliant - we love it - just add a bluetooth speaker to your shower and you've got an instant disco. Well worth it if you like gadgets and singing in the shower!

Sugar Skull cotton shopping bag, Darkside Collection black
Sugar Skull cotton shopping bag, Darkside Collection black
Offered by Art2Wear

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointingly thin., 23 Jun. 2015
Really disappointed with this bag. The cotton is very thin and it doesn't look very strong so I'll be surprised if it lasts any amount of time. Unfortunately for me its for a present for my daughter's friend so I hope she likes it and fingers crossed it lasts long enough to avoid repercussions as you know what teenage girls are like, otherwise I'd have sent it back but have now run out of time to get something else delivered.

Angelina(TM) Hot Sell Fashion Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 T230 (7.0 inch) Magnetic Flip PU Leather Case Luxury Cute Elephant Design with Stand Cover Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 T230 (7.0 inch)
Offered by Angelina

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 16 May 2015
Really good case for the price has gel like holder for my tablet (Galaxy 4) and the cover is really cute. Very pleased with this purchase.

niceEshop(TM) Eco Shopping Bag Foldable Cat, Blue and Black
niceEshop(TM) Eco Shopping Bag Foldable Cat, Blue and Black
Offered by Cosy-Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 16 May 2015
These bags are really good value for money and do the job perfectly. My only criticism would be that the bag that holds the bag (e.g. the animal heads) hang on by a few stitches and are unlikely to stay on for a long period of time. The bags are good and strong and I find them perfect for carrying long baguettes as they are long enough to hold them straight.

WOMENS LADIES FAUX LEATHER FLAT PULL ON ANKLE CHELSEA GUSSET BOOTS SIZE (UK6, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good strong well fitting boots, 16 May 2015
These are really good strong boots which fit perfectly. Would definitely recommend them.

Homgaty 100 X Transparent Waterproof Disposable Polythene Hair Bath Shower Caps Disposable Travel Caps
Offered by Happy eTrade

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small for adults, 16 May 2015
Well despite the previous feedback I thought I would give these a try and when they arrived was very happy that the outer one was large. However as I pulled others out of the pack they seemed to get smaller and smaller. I would imagine there's going to be a couple I can actually use for me and the others will have to be passed onto someone who has a miniscule head or uses them for a small child or animal. Don't buy them unless you are prepared to take a chance.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny Tiny People Only!, 18 April 2015
This is absolutely tiny. My 12 year old son can barely fit in it definitely only suitable for kids or very very small people. Quite pretty but thin material.

Arcania: Gothic 4 (Xbox 360)
Arcania: Gothic 4 (Xbox 360)
Offered by GamePC

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 12 April 2015
This game was so much better than I expected. Its the sort of game where you have to talk to various characters throughout and they then send you on missions to find stuff and bring it back. Of course as you wander around finding stuff you end up fighting lots of monsters, animals and people. You upgrade the more you do and have little side missions e.g. find ancient relics etc on the way round. I am loving this game and would recommend it to anyone who also likes this type of game. Its also huge and goes on forever which is even better. I'm sure the graphics aren't up to "geek" standard but for me that is no problem!

Page: 1 | 2