Profile for J. McNamara > Reviews

Content by J. McNamara

J. McNamara (Lancing, West Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2

yes very helpful.

What U C Is What U Get [Explicit]
What U C Is What U Get [Explicit]

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky!, 15 July 2014
Downloaded this yesterday! Great song and has a Prince vibe to it! Peter Cook has captured the purple sound! A super cause too.

Tefal Toast n Egg Toaster and Egg Maker TT550015, Two Slice - 1200 W
Tefal Toast n Egg Toaster and Egg Maker TT550015, Two Slice - 1200 W

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea!, 19 Jun. 2014
I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago and love it! Such a great idea - I don't need to buy a new egg pan now! Poached my egg perfectly and my toast was done how I like too. Very pleased. Julie, Lancing, Sussex

Mr. Beams MB720 Wireless Battery-Powered Motion-Sensing LED Stick-Anywhere Nightlight

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Little Light., 29 May 2013
Had this outside my front door at first and even though it wasn't as bright as I'd hoped, it was helpful. Although, the adhesive attachments were not great, so had to add my own double sided tape as it fell once or twice, but clearly it's a tough little light as it didn't damage it. I've now got it in my bathroom and it's great for when you need to pop out of bed in the night without turning on any bright lights! So very happy I bought it. Handy if you can't connect an electrical light.

Sony Remote Commander (RM-ED005), RM-ED005,147968511, 147968521, RM-E
Sony Remote Commander (RM-ED005), RM-ED005,147968511, 147968521, RM-E
Offered by Remote Central

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 29 May 2013
Needed a new remote control as some of the buttons on my old one were not working. this is just what I wanted and works fine!

Immortal
Immortal
Offered by Door2DoorEnt

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael lives on!, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Immortal (Audio CD)
The genius of Michael is expressed in this c.d.! I had to get this after seeing the show, which was equally amazing!

It's Over
It's Over

5.0 out of 5 stars It's certainly not over for Rods career!, 29 May 2013
This review is from: It's Over (MP3 Download)
Rod can do no wrong in my eyes! Love this song! My mum tells me the rest of the c.d. is good too!

Michael
Michael
Offered by mrtopseller

4.0 out of 5 stars Michael, 7 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Michael (Audio CD)
The reason I haven't put 5 stars is because Michael wasn't here to seal his approval!!! However, I love this c.d. and can't stop playing it. Anything Michael was remotely involved with was fabulous, so its a great c.d. to have in your collection!

50 Best Songs:The Motown Years
50 Best Songs:The Motown Years
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, 8 Jan. 2010
Whatever MJ does is magical and this is no exception!!! Despite the fact he was much younger, it truly shows his talent was there was the word go!!! My fave song is Music and Me!!! The Jacksons are fabulous on the first 2 c.d.s too!!! Must have in your collection!

Michael Jackson's This Is It
Michael Jackson's This Is It

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Fab!, 24 Nov. 2009
This is definitely one to have in your MJ Collection! I love the fact you can hear him talk on the Demo disc! The lovely orchestra before the "This is it" song is so classy! Michael was a professional to the last! Amazingly talented and great to have the selection of hits on the first disc too! Well worth owning!

Page: 1 | 2