Profile for Marilyn773 > Reviews

Content by Marilyn773

Marilyn773

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Mickey Outside (A White Collar Crime Thriller)
Mickey Outside (A White Collar Crime Thriller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 16 Oct 2014
Not my usual kind of read. The characters are interesting. It took me a little while to get into the plot but once everything came into line, I really enjoyed it.

The Last Firewall (Singularity Series Book 3)
The Last Firewall (Singularity Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really exciting, 12 Oct 2014
I enjoyed reading this book, I'm glad I had lots of time to pick it up because I couldn't put it down. I found it to be exciting, not sure about totally believable characters but who knows what the future will bring? That's what sf is; twenty years ago we couldn't believe that we would be able to see who we were talking to on the telephone.

Down the Stream of Stars (Starstream Novels Book 2)
Down the Stream of Stars (Starstream Novels Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 10 Oct 2014
This was great read, I could not put it down. It was not the story that I was expecting but I still enjoyed it. I found it was difficult to guess the ending.

Scrapbook of Secrets (A Cumberland Creek Mystery)
Scrapbook of Secrets (A Cumberland Creek Mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 3 Oct 2014
A good read. I enjoyed this book. It is light hearted and an easy read. The plot is good, it kept me wondering. I will read more from this author, maybe on holiday - it has the holiday appeal for me.

Solitaire
Solitaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 2 Oct 2014
This review is from: Solitaire (App)
Great app for free. It works well and I find the ads are not a distraction. I am addicted at the moment.

The Soulkeepers (The Soulkeepers Series Book 1)
The Soulkeepers (The Soulkeepers Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 24 Sep 2014
Wow!! This is a great book, easy to read yet complex enough to keep me guessing. I have struggled to put it down. I will definitely read the rest of the series.

Between the Lies (The Northern Lights Series Book 1)
Between the Lies (The Northern Lights Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed, 15 Sep 2014
This proved to be a can't put it down book. The characters were interesting and, for me, different. I enjoyed the way the book is written from Olivia's point of view. There are twists and turns and I didn't work out who 'done it' until right near the end. I look forward to reading book 2.

Quinn Checks In (Liam Quinn Mysteries Book 1)
Quinn Checks In (Liam Quinn Mysteries Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars This book kept me wanting more. Quinn is an ..., 5 Sep 2014
This book kept me wanting more. Quinn is an interesting character who can look after himself in difficult circumstances. I will definitely read more from this author.

Escape
Escape

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good series, 30 Aug 2014
This review is from: Escape (Kindle Edition)
Another great read from Jasper T. Scott. I find this series to be one I cannot put down. Jasper makes his characters plausible and weaves a great plot.

Extraordinary Retribution
Extraordinary Retribution

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 26 Aug 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this couldn't put down book. The plot is fast and the characters plausible. I look forward to the next in the series.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5