Profile for Peterlcm > Reviews

Epson Stylus DX8450 x10 Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges
Offered by Global Toners
Price: 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Work well first time, 9 Dec 2013
I was a little dubious due to the low price, but so far I have been very satisfied. All that I have used so far have been recognised by the printer and have worked first time. The quality of print seems good though I have not attempted any serious photo work with them.

Aqua Optima 60-Day Water Filter 12 pack - 2 years' supply
Aqua Optima 60-Day Water Filter 12 pack - 2 years' supply
Price: 27.30

5.0 out of 5 stars For Future Use, 5 Dec 2013
Bought these along with the jug but will not be using them for a year. However if they are as easy to fit and as efficient as those supplied with the jug then I shall continue to be very pleased.

Aqua Optima Galia Water Filter Jug with 6x 60-day filters, 1 year pack
Aqua Optima Galia Water Filter Jug with 6x 60-day filters, 1 year pack
Price: 21.30

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy, 5 Dec 2013
Reading some of the reviews I thought this product would be flimsy and problematic. Nothing could be further from the truth and my wife and I are delighted with this product. Easy to put together with filters that fit well and filter quickly. Yes the lid could easily be broken by careless handling, but we have no complaints.

Pulsar Ladies Bracelet PEGE20X1
Pulsar Ladies Bracelet PEGE20X1
Offered by Find Jewellery
Price: 39.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive Mistake, 18 Nov 2013
I thought I had sorted one Christmas present, but I was wrong. The watch arrived quickly but as soon as I saw it I knew the wrist bracelet was far to small. According to the description the bracelet is average but in fact it would not even go over the hand and there was no way it could be expanded to do so. I returned it with careful explanations as to my reasons for the return but I was still expected to pay over 6 package and postage. Had I attempted to buy this in a local Jewellers I would have seen immediately that it was not big enough and would have left it there, no cost to me. I feel cheated and I shall show a great deal more caution before buying on line in future.

The Boy on the Wooden Box: How the Impossible Became Possible . . . on Schindler's List
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must for Fair Minded People, 1 Oct 2013
I gave this 5 stars, but no I didn't "Love it." I do appreciate its honesty and simplicity. In the intense darkness of Nazism there was at least a few glimmers of light. We will not learn if we avoid personal stories like this and the evil of the past will return. My sincere wish is that in writing this the writer may have found at least some comfort and peace of mind and soul.

ORIGINAL GENUINE NOKIA BL-5CT BATTERY FOR 3720, 5220, 6303, 6303i, 6730, C3-01, C5, C6-01 - PART OF THE GIZMO ACCESSORIES RANGE
Offered by PLANET CELL UK
Price: 7.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 30 Sep 2013
What's to say? Delivery prompt and the item is as shown. It has charged and is now in use. Very satisfactory.

Dynamix Ortho Athletic Suspensory Scrotal Support with Pouch Extra Large
Dynamix Ortho Athletic Suspensory Scrotal Support with Pouch Extra Large
Price: 7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, 30 Sep 2013
The seams were all in the wrong place so that attempting to wear the item was uncomfortable and would have lead to soreness. It has been washed and put aside as a not too clever buy.

Multi-Catch Metal Mouse Trap
Multi-Catch Metal Mouse Trap
Price: 5.30

2.0 out of 5 stars Kind to Mice, it lets them escape, 1 July 2013
I caught a couple of mice initially but since then the trap has simply been a feeding place for mice. The item is not well made with sharp finger cutting edges and it seems to bend out of shape easily. Perhaps a little more thought could go into this product.

MINKY 45M TELESCOPIC ROTARY DRYER AIRER WASHING LINE FOR OUTDOOR USE NEW
MINKY 45M TELESCOPIC ROTARY DRYER AIRER WASHING LINE FOR OUTDOOR USE NEW

4.0 out of 5 stars Item Good Packaging Rubbish, 25 May 2013
Yes we do like this Minky Telescopic Rotary Dryer. It is well made out of weather durable materials and is smooth and straight forward in operation. Perhaps not as large as we expected and I am not sure about it being big enough for a family wash. However it is ideal for our requirements. I have to say I could not believe the state of the packaging and it was a miracle that it all arrived safely. 2 out of ten or less for the packaging.

Power-Stations AAA (LR03 / MN2400) High Power Alkaline Batteries - 40 Pack!
Power-Stations AAA (LR03 / MN2400) High Power Alkaline Batteries - 40 Pack!
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)
Price: 6.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Seem Like Good Value, 26 Mar 2013
I have several pieces of equipment that use triple A batteries so it's good to have a good supply to hand. So far I have found them to be all that I need though I have to say I do not have anything that has a heavy drain on the batteries. Overall they meet my needs and I am very satisfied.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3