Profile for Geetucker > Reviews

Content by Geetucker

Geetucker

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tinxs® White 3-Tier Slide Out Removable Storage Tower Kitchen Bedroom Storage Rack Bathroom Shelf With Wheels H72cm x D55cm x W11.5cm Valentines Day Gift (1)
Offered by Tinxs

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything would be perfect if it were not for my wife's measuring skills, 16 Mar. 2015
Clean looking, functional, goes together in a couple of minutes and no tools required. Everything would be perfect if it were not for my wife's measuring skills...it's a 1/2 cm. too wide for the gap! Never mind. It will go perfectly in the bathroom where my wife and daughter will fill it with their jars, bottles, sprays of creams, shampoos, gels etc.etc. I tell you, they could restock a small branch of Boots with all that they use. So it will be put to good use!

BBQ USA
BBQ USA
by Steven Raichlen

5.0 out of 5 stars Steve Raichelen is a genius. Just pick up any ..., 28 Jan. 2015
This review is from: BBQ USA (Paperback)
Steve Raichelen is a genius. Just pick up any of his books and you'll see what I mean. Essential reading for anyone with an interest in BBQ.

Sealskinz Men's Thermal Liners Gloves - Black, One Size
Sealskinz Men's Thermal Liners Gloves - Black, One Size
Offered by Leisure Lakes Bikes

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jan. 2015
I tried these on and thought they were great. My wife tried them on, loved them and kept them!

Zyliss Corn on the Cob Holders
Zyliss Corn on the Cob Holders
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jan. 2015
Attractive and very functional.

Victorinox Black Handled Kitchen Scissors
Victorinox Black Handled Kitchen Scissors
Offered by Knives Master

5.0 out of 5 stars They are perfect for creating spatchcock chickens, 28 Jan. 2015
These scissors are real quality. They are perfect for creating spatchcock chickens. The backbone comes out clean as a whistle. Great product and highly recommended.

Silvine elasticated elastic band pocket notebook x 1 single
Silvine elasticated elastic band pocket notebook x 1 single
Offered by HIVIZ

5.0 out of 5 stars ... get to my age you forget things all too easily. I keep one of these handy in the ..., 16 Jan. 2015
When you get to my age you forget things all too easily. I keep one of these handy in the house to jot down ideas, things to do, web addresses etc. Quite simply I could not do without it and the pages are very secure.

Garmin nuvi 2497LM 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Full Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates and Bluetooth

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality bit of kit that is so easy to use, 16 Jan. 2015
I always buy Garmin and so bought this one for my wife. A quality bit of kit that is so easy to use. With lifetime updates its hard to see us needing anything else for a long time. Highly recommended.

Dvb Beckham Instinct for Men Eau de Toilette - 50 ml
Dvb Beckham Instinct for Men Eau de Toilette - 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jan. 2015
Always wary of celebrity 'smells' but this is very nice and at a reasonable price.

Patron - Tequila Anejo - 70cl
Patron - Tequila Anejo - 70cl

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this., 16 Jan. 2015
I really enjoyed this....must have lasted all of three days between the two of us! Very smooth on its own and an absolute bargain when bought as a deal. Will watch out to see if it happens again.

UK Version, JETech® 4-Port USB UK Wall Charger Travel Power Adapter Portable Travel Charger for Apple iPhone 6/5/5S/5C/4/4S, iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPod, Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/S3, Tab 3, Note 3/2, Google Nexus 7, and More - 0740
Offered by JEDirect UK

2.0 out of 5 stars I haven't even plugged it in yet but I'm still ..., 16 Jan. 2015
I haven't even plugged it in yet but I'm still giving it only two stars for being misleading in the product description. The term 'uk wall charger' in my opinion, implies it's ready to use in the UK. However, it is not. You have to provide your own adaptor before you can use it. They need to make this clear from the outset.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3