Profile for Jg Norton > Reviews

Content by Jg Norton

Jg Norton "garryn123" (Derbyshire)

Sony VAIO F1521F4E 15.5 inch Notebook (Black) - (Intel Core i5 3337U 1.8GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 750GB HDD, DVDSM, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Nvidia Graphics, Windows 8)
Offered by Fast Traders

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 22 Jun 2014
It's pretty. The backlit keys are lovely, but it's SO-O-O-O-O slow. My old HP which this was bought to replace is much faster. Also, windows 8 is a nightmare. There's no "back" button.

Steak Diana Ross: Diary of a Football Nobody
Steak Diana Ross: Diary of a Football Nobody

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written, 31 Mar 2014
There are probably hundreds of football yarns, but this is beautifully written and delightfully relative to the region. Blooming good read.

Make your Money : new 9 rules of money
Make your Money : new 9 rules of money

4.0 out of 5 stars Poor English, 31 Mar 2014
This is a good book. I learned something and believed in the author. I would like this guy if I met him. Who cares if he can't spell.

My Hot Bedtime Stories: Volume 1
My Hot Bedtime Stories: Volume 1

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 5 Aug 2013
The picture on the front is the best part of the book. I think this cost 1p or something but it certainly isn't worth that much money.

Dr Who Tardis Mug and Lid
Dr Who Tardis Mug and Lid

4.0 out of 5 stars Fan worthy, 5 Aug 2013
Bought for my daughter and she loves it. (I thought the glazing was a bit shoddy but what the hey... Doctor Who!)

Wonder
Wonder

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Wonder (Kindle Edition)
I love the perspectives thro which this story was told. I liked the prose and the story is very novel worthy.

The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman series)
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman series)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 5 Aug 2013
Very readable but a bit one paced. The ending was a little flat, but I'm pleased to have read it.

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book., 13 Feb 2013
I hate wasting time reading books that are banal... a waste of time. This one isn't. Four more words required.

Bass Cat - Learn To Read Music
Bass Cat - Learn To Read Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Jan 2013
This words for me. I couldn't imagine an app that could teach note reading... this is it. Next tho we need a more interactive 'sound based' app. I can't imagine someone could make one of those.