Profile for Maggie > Reviews

Maggie

Sony ICD-AX412F - Digital voice recorder with radio - flash 2 GB - MP3
Sony ICD-AX412F - Digital voice recorder with radio - flash 2 GB - MP3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recorder with radio, 10 April 2014
I love it, It can be inserted another memory card to store more things, great recorder with radio(FM only, which I only like to listen).

Dashboard Ultra Thin Sat Nav/Gps Friction Mount Mat For TomTom, Garmin Navman Mio etc
Offered by Hotsellnow4

5.0 out of 5 stars Valuable, 10 April 2014
This Mount Mat for TomTom is very useful, it can stay on the dashboard easily, I like it, and it is valuable.

Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32GB Memory Card - Frustration Free Packaging
Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32GB Memory Card - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 10 April 2014
It can use it in both ways, I think it is valuable and reliable. I bought 2 of them, recommended!

Sony ICDLX30B.CEK Digital Voice Recorder with Music Player with SD card slot, Headphone and Microphone connection
Offered by magicdiscounts

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 10 April 2014
Very easy to use! I bought this for my little boy who is 8, he could use it without any problem. Sometimes I can borrow it from my son and use it with my own memory card ( not on my son's memory card). I think it's very good for us.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it's a good invention, 19 Jan. 2014
It is good for the elder person to use, a good invention, an useful present for the elder person, and our whole family like it.

TOMTOM Micro USB RDS-TMC Free Lifetime Live Traffic Receiver Car Charger Vehicle Power Cable Cord for TOM TOM Start 40 35 30 25 20 VIA 1535 1525 1505 1500 1435 1425 1405 1400 WTE W T Live World GPS Navigator (PN 4UUC5B, 4UUC.001.05B, 4UUC.003.05)
Offered by GPS heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars This traffic receiver is perfect for start60, 19 Jan. 2014
This traffic receiver is good fit to connect to the Start60, good on the road. It's great to buy it when I think it's free for lifetime live traffic receiver.

Mesh Office Chair High Back Mesh Office Chairs Free Express Delivery - EX205
Mesh Office Chair High Back Mesh Office Chairs Free Express Delivery - EX205
Offered by chinkyboo

3.0 out of 5 stars The sit area is mesh, 16 Dec. 2013
The picture is not chear to show the sit area, so I misunderstant it is leather. When I received it, I found out it was not what I want, the sit area was mesh. So I had to ask for return.

Julian Bowen Malmo Recliner and Footstool, Black
Julian Bowen Malmo Recliner and Footstool, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for relax but not for the study, 16 Dec. 2013
It's good for relax big chair with footstool, I think if you want it in your living room that would be good, but but for the study, it's too low for the desk and the computer. I bought 2 of these chair, when I finished one and tried to sit on it in front of my computer, that was too low, so I had to return another one. But it's really comfortable, so I keep one.

Piano Time 2: Bk. 2
Piano Time 2: Bk. 2
by Pauline Hall
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book for the piano learner, 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Piano Time 2: Bk. 2 (Sheet music)
Good book for the piano learner, I bought it on live at the good price £6.60, cheaper than normal! I recommend!

Piano Time Pieces 2: Bk. 2
Piano Time Pieces 2: Bk. 2
by Pauline Hall
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pratice book for the piano learner, 16 Dec. 2013
Good pratice book for the piano learner, I bought it at the good price £6.36, cheaper than normal! I will recommend!