Profile for Ms. K. A. Sharman > Reviews

Content by Ms. K. A. Sharman

Ms. K. A. Sharman "KT" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Lowepro Passport Sling Shoulder Bag for Camera - Mica
Lowepro Passport Sling Shoulder Bag for Camera - Mica
Price: 39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 22 Jun 2014
I love this bag. I have taken it on 2 hr walks. Due to the weight of my camera gear, yes one of my shoulders aches at the end but I find this bag far easier to use than a rucksack because the items are so easily accessible. It also allows me to add other items such as a thin jumper/jackets, dog leads etc. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Luxury Washable and Waterproof Dog Bed (Coffee Medium)
Luxury Washable and Waterproof Dog Bed (Coffee Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and easy, 22 Jun 2014
Yes this bed makes a little noise when the dog moves around but it is so easy to keep clean from hoovering and/or washing. The removable covers are fantastic. The bed holds it's shape really well but is soft enough for the dog to hang its head/legs over the sides.

Cream Retro Vintage Enamel Pet Dry Food Storage Box Container Tin with Scoop
Cream Retro Vintage Enamel Pet Dry Food Storage Box Container Tin with Scoop
Offered by east2eden
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They look great!, 22 Jun 2014
These look great and do just the job I intended them for (storing the dogs treats); however, I had not realised they said 'Cat Food' on the side, but that is my fault from not reading it properly.

Case Logic DHS101 Quick Grip Hand Strap for DSLR Camera
Case Logic DHS101 Quick Grip Hand Strap for DSLR Camera
Price: 12.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 22 Jun 2014
I love this strap. You have to watch the attachment part from loosening sometimes through wear but it is much better than having the long neck strap hanging around and getting in the way.

ChuckIt! Ultra Balls Classic 2-Pack
ChuckIt! Ultra Balls Classic 2-Pack
Offered by FishAround Ltd
Price: 9.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 22 Jun 2014
These balls are excellent. They are my second purchase. They appear to last a long time (until the owner loses them!), float brilliantly and do not appear to be destroyed through the dog chewing.

Havaianas Brasil Logo Flip Flops - Black [4110850.0090.378] (5 UK)
Havaianas Brasil Logo Flip Flops - Black [4110850.0090.378] (5 UK)
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 22 Jun 2014
These have been great. They are sturdy and durable. These are one of many pairs I have in different colours.

Quattro for Women Bikini Razor
Quattro for Women Bikini Razor
Offered by MAN&DIV
Price: 8.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Jun 2014
Arrived promptly and in good condition. The product does what it is designed for. This is my second so was as expected.

Spudz SPBK01 6x6 Micro Fibre Lens Cloth In Pouch -Black
Spudz SPBK01 6x6 Micro Fibre Lens Cloth In Pouch -Black
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 22 Jun 2014
This has proved to be excellent. The clip on it enables me to attach it to my camera bag so I always have it to hand and it cleans the lenses very well.

Redwood BB-FM200 Foam Mat
Redwood BB-FM200 Foam Mat
Offered by Top Value Prices
Price: 3.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery, 22 Jun 2014
This is a basic roll mat but does what it says. I didn't actually buy it for camping but to cut up and use for some padding. It did just the job I wanted it for.

2 x 30oz (6.5") Bolt on Bowls with Fixings
2 x 30oz (6.5") Bolt on Bowls with Fixings

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Jun 2014
These two bowls have been fantastic for my dog if I need to leave her in the car for a short period of time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9