Profile for Harvey E Curtis > Reviews

Cable-Tex 20m USB2 Active Extension Repeater Cable Lead 20 meters
Cable-Tex 20m USB2 Active Extension Repeater Cable Lead 20 meters
Offered by PCArena

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable-Tex 20M extenstion, 30 Aug 2013
We have two computers separated by a thick wall (approx 12 meters apart - we have a granny flat) and we wanted to connect one computer to the others wireless router.
To do this, one computer is connected by a wireless USB adapter. This has a 1M cable, and when we try to connect it is often a very poor signal and usually cannot connect to the internet.

We bought the 20 Meter extension so we could move the wireless USB nearer to the other computer which has the internet router, to try and get a better signal strength. I was sceptical whether it would work as a 20 metres cable is a long distance.

The 20 metre cable worked perfectly and even when the USB adapter was positioned where it was located in it old location (due to the restriction of the old 1 meter cable which the gap was 12 meters apart between the computers) and it seemed to have a stronger wireless internet signal than it did before switching cables.

Overall I am very pleased with the product, now we can connect to the internet via the wireless router without any problems.

Veho VAA-003-WHT Mains USB Charger for iPod/ iPhone/ iPad/ USB Charged Devices - White
Offered by Amufi Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Veho USB Charger, 9 Jan 2013
I use this for charging my Nintendo Wii U pro controller.
It does the job of letting me charge the controller from any mains terminal and not having to only charge from the WiiU or PC.
Excellent product

Andrew James 2.5 Litre Powerful Food Processor 700 Watt Bonus - Free Juicer Attachment - 10 Speeds + Pulse Action

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent food processor, 27 Feb 2012
This is an excellent product for what it costs, It appears that it is just as good as more expensive brands. I bought it for making date spread and it does what I expected it to do.

It is easy to clean after you have finished processing, and it is not as noisey as one reveiwer made out (the sound level is acceptable for what it does).

I cannot fault the product and would buy equipment from the same brand knowing that their products are good and they provide excellent customer service.

Kinks Kollekted 1964-1983 [DVD] [2011] [US Import]
Kinks Kollekted 1964-1983 [DVD] [2011] [US Import]
Dvd ~ Kinks

5.0 out of 5 stars Kinks Videos, 10 Nov 2011
This is an excellent DVD, A good collection of hits and the videos themselves on all songs are like videos from top of the pops
they are all studio recorded tracks that have been mimed to, and mimed to excellently eg looks real (all except tired of wating for you - not sure what that video is about)

This is a must buy for Kinks fans.

The track listing is as follows:-

You Really Got Me