Profile for happy walker > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Somebody To You [feat. Demi Lovato]
Somebody To You [feat. Demi Lovato]

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this song, 23 Aug 2014
Love this song, whenever theres a new song out my daughter lets me know and then we look on Amazon. This has a good beat and it's catchy also they're easy on the eye so my daughter likes to watch them sing this song on TV.

Classic
Classic

5.0 out of 5 stars catchy song, 23 Aug 2014
This review is from: Classic (MP3 Download)
Love this song. originally bought for my daughter but after listening to it I like it as well. It's on the tv a lot to at the moment so its catchy and gr8 to dance about to.

Me And My Broken Heart
Me And My Broken Heart

4.0 out of 5 stars gr8 song, 23 Aug 2014
Bought this song for my daughter as she loves the boy bands that are about a the moment. It's catchy and great to listen to.

Don't Stop
Don't Stop
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars She enjoys listening to this song and although It's for her I quite like it myself, 23 Aug 2014
This review is from: Don't Stop (MP3 Download)
Bought this for my daughter as she loves all the boy bands at the moment. She enjoys listening to this song and although It's for her I quite like it myself!

All Of Me
All Of Me
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the Artists voice and the chorus is my favourite ..., 23 Aug 2014
This review is from: All Of Me (MP3 Download)
Saw this video on the tv the other day and since then I seem to be hearing the song where ever I go. I love the Artists voice and the chorus is my favourite part. It's a lovely ballad and has lovely words.

Rude
Rude
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, seems to be on the music channel ..., 23 Aug 2014
This review is from: Rude (MP3 Download)
Great song, seems to be on the music channel all the time. I listen while my children have it on and It seems to be very catchy! You can actually hear what the singer is saying which is refreshing as a lot of songs aren't like that. It's also got a good video with it.

Sapphire Collection 25 cm Polished Deep Chip Pan
Sapphire Collection 25 cm Polished Deep Chip Pan
Price: 14.91

5.0 out of 5 stars gr8 chip pan, 24 July 2014
My chip pan arrived on the day stated which I was pleased about. I have always had electric fryer with filters this has always been practical and quick but cleaning it and replacing filters was always a chore. Although you still have to clean this chip out when needed there's no filters to worry about and it's quick to heat up. I was worried having gas that it could be a fire hazard but as long as you use the amount of oil and don't over fill it and shake the chips to spread the oil it's a gr8 way of cooking. I wasn't certain by the picture on what size the pan was but was pleasantly surprised as it is really big. Very happy with my purchase, no more plastic electric fryers!!

Kiss You All Over
Kiss You All Over
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars gr8 song!, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Kiss You All Over (MP3 Download)
Gr8 song from my childhood. I watched a film recently with Adam Sadler and he was singing this song and it was a song that I used to listen to a lot when I was growing up. I hadn't heard it for many years but still sound just as good!

Pretty Flamingo (2007 Digital Remaster)
Pretty Flamingo (2007 Digital Remaster)

5.0 out of 5 stars gr8 song!, 15 July 2014
Love this song! I don't remember the original but have heard it play over the years as it's a favourite of my parents. Recently heard it being sung on a Soap Opera on tv and loved it. They knew how to make good music back then!!

Fancy [feat. Charli XCX] [Explicit]
Fancy [feat. Charli XCX] [Explicit]
Price: 0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars My daughter wanted this song so I bought it for ..., 1 July 2014
My daughter wanted this song so I bought it for her it's not one of her favourites but it's catchy. The star rating is her choice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10