Profile for Andrew M Cockburn > Reviews

Andrew M Cockburn

Everything Beautiful Reminds Me Of You
Everything Beautiful Reminds Me Of You

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy, 2 July 2014
Quite simply a must buy. This is what should be on the radio. It's pop, but not like beyonce and all that other sexy sexy booty shaking stuff. This is pop with insanely catchy melodies and great lyrics. Musicians like this need your support. Give him a spin on you tube and I guarantee you'll want to get the album. I recommend girl number one.

I stumbled across him while at a gig to see someone else, and his set was the best set I've seen in a long time.

Leather Weight Lifting Gloves Gloves Power Lifting Lifter PADDED Palm Exercise Fitness Gloves Strengthen Gloves Home Gym (Medium)
Offered by XXR Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Got what I wanted, 27 Mar. 2014
They are exactly what I expected and have held together well with me going to the gym 5 days a week. Recommended.

Bagbase Universal Backpack Black
Bagbase Universal Backpack Black
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 27 Mar. 2014
A good quality no frills bag. I don't like being a walking logo, so this bag is perfect for me. It's gone round the world with me and is still as good as new.

SAMRICK - Pack of 10 - Motorola Moto G - Transparent Screen Protector/Film/Foil (3 Layer Technology) & Microfibre Cloth
Offered by Aero Communication Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I had hoped for, 27 Mar. 2014
I chose this based on previous buyer feedback and it was exactly as expected. Arrived in a few days and great value for money. Exactly what a buyer wants. And don't be put off by the price, it is not a cheap low grade product.