Profile for James > Reviews

Bright Side Teabag Tray - To Do 1. Make Tea 2. Build Teabag Mountain
Bright Side Teabag Tray - To Do 1. Make Tea 2. Build Teabag Mountain
Offered by Gilt Edged Promotions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenge Accepted!, 19 April 2014
So many teas are made in our household every day that this large teabag tray is perfect - and the building challenge is accepted every day as well!

Marmite Porcelain Egg Cups, Set of 4, Assorted
Marmite Porcelain Egg Cups, Set of 4, Assorted

5.0 out of 5 stars Must for Marmite and Egg Lovers!, 19 April 2014
These are great for medium and large eggs. My partner and I use them all the time and we even have our own preferred colours (so no squabbling over who has which cup, haha). Perfect for a Sunday morning boiled egg and soldiers breakfast.

Bright Side Mug Set - Girl Meets Boy, Boy Meets Girl
Bright Side Mug Set - Girl Meets Boy, Boy Meets Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars So true!, 19 April 2014
As soon as I saw this mug set I had to buy them for my partner and I. Absolutely spot on! The writing is only on one side of the mug though, I would've preferred it to be on both sides really. But the quality of the mugs seems great, no stains from tea (so far).

K-Swiss - Altadena SP Trainers Men - UK 9 - white yellow
K-Swiss - Altadena SP Trainers Men - UK 9 - white yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this style of trainer, 19 April 2014
I have been buying K-Swiss trainers for about 10 years now and always go for this style. These are comfy although slightly tighter than usual which is down to the laces being too short so I may have to invest in some longer ones but otherwise love the style, colours and fit.

Cath Kidston Chelsea Mug in Gift Tin, Fine China, Blue
Cath Kidston Chelsea Mug in Gift Tin, Fine China, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Present, 19 April 2014
Bought this for my mum for Mother's Day and she absolutely loves it. She wanted a 'special' mug and this fits the bill perfectly. Very happy customer (and buyer).

Mr & Mrs Family Edition Box Game
Mr & Mrs Family Edition Box Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for both couples and families, 19 April 2014
This 'family edition' of the Mr & Mrs TV show game is brilliant. Catering for family as well as couples means it can be used with any company and is just as fun. Love the extra blank cards to enable us to add our own questions. Only downsides are the tiny score pieces and scorecard and that it doesn't come with any pencils (which are needed to keep score). Overall a great addition to my board game collection and a new favourite.

Puma Invisible Sportive Sneaker Sock - Tango Red, UK 6-8
Puma Invisible Sportive Sneaker Sock - Tango Red, UK 6-8

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 19 April 2014
I have been buying/wearing Puma socks for several years now and these are great. Love this style of sock and these fit perfectly (I'm a size 8/9 shoe) compared to other brands I have tried (including Nike and Slazenger). I wear them every day (not the same pair, obviously) and I suppose a single pair would last me around around a year before the bottoms start to wear down. They are such a reasonable price online too, highly recommend these trainer socks.

The O.C. The Complete First Season
The O.C. The Complete First Season
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Full Series for Free! Awesome!, 4 April 2014
I don't know what other Prime customers are complaining about as I have watched the full series for free as a Prime member. You are able to stream each episode for free but you can choose to buy and download it if you wish to keep it. Brilliant, thank you so much Amazon.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2014 8:22 PM BST

Cath Kidston Rose Bath and Shower Gift Set
Cath Kidston Rose Bath and Shower Gift Set
Offered by English Designer Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Present, 14 Feb. 2014
I bought these for my girlfriend for her birthday just as an added extra present and they were a massive hit. She says this may now be her "new favourite" shower/bath products.

Puma Invsock Unisex 3 Pack Mixed Trainer Socks - Mixed : 39
Puma Invsock Unisex 3 Pack Mixed Trainer Socks - Mixed : 39

5.0 out of 5 stars Puma socks, 14 Feb. 2014
I have been wearing these Puma socks for years and have never bought the coloured logos ones. They are, of course, the same as the standard black logo ones and fit me perfectly and I have never had any issues. Only perhaps that they don't last as long as I would like. But then they are reasonably priced so I can't complain.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3