Profile for Emma > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Non-Fiction
Non-Fiction

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album, 10 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Non-Fiction (Audio CD)
Excellent album. Don't know what people are moaning about! Buy it!

Authentic RDX Ladies Gel Gloves Fitness Gym Wear Weight Lifting Workout Training Cycling Pink
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality & fit true to size, 10 Mar. 2015
Fantastic gloves. Super quick delivery. I ordered a small & they are a perfect fit, true to size. I seen a lot of reviews saying that they are small made, but I didn't find this to be the case. Excellent quality.

Gold Foil Merry Christmas - Gift Box (Large - 15 x 15 x 15cm)
Gold Foil Merry Christmas - Gift Box (Large - 15 x 15 x 15cm)

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, but tiny!, 22 Feb. 2015
Nice bo Good quality, buy absolutely tiny!!

M&Co Ladies Retro Full Body Smoothing Tummy Control Shapewear Slip Black 16
M&Co Ladies Retro Full Body Smoothing Tummy Control Shapewear Slip Black 16
Offered by M&Co.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 22 Feb. 2015
Fantastic product. True to size. Hooks similar to that of a bra at the crotch area to hold the slip in place.

BAZAAR BAG ® - Giant Beanbag PINK - Indoor & Outdoor Bean Bag - MASSIVE 180x140cm - GREAT for Garden
Offered by Comfort Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 5 May 2014
This is the second one of these bean bags I have purchased now. Good quality products. Worth the money. Arrived in time as a gift for my niece.

Fighters Only Men's The Kick Hoody - Black, Medium
Fighters Only Men's The Kick Hoody - Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 5 May 2014
Bought this as a gift for my husband. He is happy with it. It is good quality and looks good on. Washes well too. Worth the money.

Hangerworld Pack of 6 Clear Suit / Garment Clothes Cover Bags with Mixed Trim Colours - 40" (100cm)
Offered by Hangerworld

3.0 out of 5 stars Clear covers, 5 May 2014
I ordered a pack of these covers for my husbands work shirts. When they arrived, one of the zips was broken and one of the covers did not have a hole at the top for the hanger to go through. I contacted Amazon who gave me an advanced refund and I ordered another pack which arrived in working order. The covers are quite thin, however, serve the purpose in which I purchased them for.

Silver Trident Lint Roller Brush 5m long roll of sticky paper with adhesive surface which can be tor

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 5 May 2014
This is a fabulous little tool to have while working my way through my mountains of ironing. It is really sticky and cuts my ironing time in half as I used to clean all the clothes with brown tape by hand. Not anymore!

TeckNet Apple iPod Classic 120GB 160GB Leather Flip Case - Black (6th & 7th Generation 120GB 160GB, 2009 Edition)
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 5 May 2014
This is a good quality case for my ipod classic. I was unsure what to expect due to reading other reviews about the case not fitting ipods correctly, but it fits mine like a glove.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best iron ever!, 5 May 2014
This is the best iron I have even had. It is a little heavy, but fantastic at working through my mountains of ironing. It generates lots of steam and is really high quality. Wish I had found this years ago instead of wasting money on lesser quality irons. I would definetly recommend this iron!

Page: 1 | 2