Profile for E > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ladies 2 Pair Puma Basic Mini Shorts In 2 Colours - Large - Black
Ladies 2 Pair Puma Basic Mini Shorts In 2 Colours - Large - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 12 Oct. 2015
They don't wash well at all. After one wash I had to bin one pair. But the other is kind of holding together.

Rock Band 4 Band-In-A-Box Ps4 Software Bundle
Rock Band 4 Band-In-A-Box Ps4 Software Bundle
Offered by Gottahunch

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY! Not worth it., 12 Oct. 2015
Played rock band all of about 3 times. Each time ending in complete frustration. I have wasted far too much money on it. There are some decent songs that come with the game but not many. The DLC which I stupidly bought to have something decent to play doesn't exist now that I bought it. Appears as no content on the PlayStation store. So even more wasted money. But thats my own fault lesson learned. I should have known better.
The drums are not very tough and are very wobbly even playing on tiles. The stand doesnt come up very high either which makes it super annoying to play if you are not a midget. The calibration also took several tries. Songs kept being out of sink.
The guitar feels great, looks great but keeps disconnecting and I'm guessing the Bluetooth isn't great either because you can see your pressing the buttons but nothing works then it just disconnects. In the middle of songs it also just stops responding too which is great. I have even switched to lower difficulty thinking that I'm just terrible but same issue. Disconnects and stops responding to anything you press. Calibrating both guitar and drums also took forever because its useless with the while disconnecting issue. Who would have thought the guitar needs to be connected to play.
This bundle is such a waste of money in every aspect. This is my first rock band game and last which makes me super disappointed. Mad Catz I was really rooting for you guys but you have let me down in a really big way. :(
One star for the big box it came in the cat loved it. Probably the only piece of rock band 4 I'll be keeping around.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2015 6:53 PM GMT

Razer BlackWidow Chroma Clicky Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Programmable and 5 Macro Keys) - RGB Backlight

5.0 out of 5 stars All the colours!!!!, 14 May 2015
You can have a keyboard glowing in any colour you like.

What more can you ask for in life?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Groot 10/10, 14 May 2015
It's Baby Groot it doesn't get much better then this. One of my favourite Funkos and his head bobbles a little bit.

Sony SRS-X2 Wireless Speaker with NFC and Bluetooth - White
Sony SRS-X2 Wireless Speaker with NFC and Bluetooth - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality Sony Bluetooth speaker., 14 May 2015
Arrived on time and packaged well.

The sound is great on this speaker. Battery life lasted a lot longer then I expected. It's small enough and weighty. NFC and Bluetooth work great I have not come across any problems.

With the NFC reader on top of the speaker it connects very quickly to either my Sony Xperia tablet or my Z3. There might be cheaper Bluetooth speakers out there but you get what you pay for.

Box also comes with charger, adapter to connect USB and a bag to keep the speaker in.

Only downside for me is dust clings to the speaker to easily. Not a massive problem with bag that came along with it though.

Futurama Bender Natural Cotton Tote Bag
Futurama Bender Natural Cotton Tote Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 14 May 2015
Absolutely love it.

I bought this product from BYKI Designs and it arrived exactly on time and was really well wrapped. The bag came folded down but it didn't affect the printed design.

The bag is fairly sturdy and the quality of Bender is very good. Would highly recommend both BYKI Designs and the Bender bag!

Supra Wmns Vaider Purple Pink White 41
Supra Wmns Vaider Purple Pink White 41

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, 20 Mar. 2015
One of my favourite shoes ever. So comfortable and they look awesome!

Toynami Futurama Talking Bender Figure
Toynami Futurama Talking Bender Figure

5.0 out of 5 stars BENDER!, 20 Mar. 2015
Was a gift for my buddy. She loved it. His legs go a bit wonky though and he can fall over easily.

Amplified Men's ACDC Logo Short Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirt, Black, Medium