ARRAY(0xa7623780)

Tommyland
by Tommy Lee
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars love this book, 4 Feb 2012
This review is from: Tommyland (Paperback)
I read this book after I finished reading "the heroine dairies" and the motley crue biography which I enjoyed reading. This book didn't let me down either, its a very insightful, fun book that I would definitely read again.

I'm with the Band: Confessions of a Groupie
I'm with the Band: Confessions of a Groupie
by Pamela Des Barres
Price: 8.65

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 4 Feb 2012
I purchased this book as it was a amazon recommendation, I knew nothing about the book but I really enjoyed it. The book is very funny in places and it really takes you back to the era it was set in

The Secret Circle: 1: The Initiation: The Initiation and The Captive Part 1
The Secret Circle: 1: The Initiation: The Initiation and The Captive Part 1
by L J Smith
Price: 4.83

5.0 out of 5 stars grear book, 4 Feb 2012
I brought this as a present for my sister as we both watched the tv series and really enjoyed it. My sister has told me the book is really good ans I now am going to order a copy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 19, 2012 10:06 PM BST

Jamie's Ministry of Food: Anyone Can Learn to Cook in 24 Hours
Jamie's Ministry of Food: Anyone Can Learn to Cook in 24 Hours
by Jamie Oliver
Price: 17.42

5.0 out of 5 stars best cook book you'll ever need, 4 Feb 2012
I brought this book after I went to dinner at my friends house and had one of the nicest curries ever. There is loads of different types of recipes with easy to follow instructions. Iv made most of the recipes and they've all turned out great.

Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack [DVD]
Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack [DVD]
Price: 6.25

5.0 out of 5 stars good intence workout, 4 Feb 2012
I brought this DVD cuz I wanted to lose some weight that was left from being pregnant. This DVD is really good but very intense, it says that to see the desired effects from the DVD you have to do the exercise routine 5 days a week. Well I couldn't manage that I think I would have keeled over lol but I did do the DVD every other day and I'm very pleases with the results.

Dairy-free &/or Wheat-free &/or Soya-free BUT Always Totally Nut-free Family Cookbook
by Clare Constant
Price: 6.85

3.0 out of 5 stars good book, 4 Feb 2012
My son has several allergies so I wanted to find a book that had some good recipes that the whole family could have. The book has some good recipes but it wasn't really what I was looking for.

Cake Smoother Decorating Polisher Sugarcraft
Cake Smoother Decorating Polisher Sugarcraft

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 4 Feb 2012
I brought this product because I was making my sons 2nd birthday cake and I wanted to get a professional finish. This product lived up to my expectations and was really easy to use.

BRAND NEW SCREEN HP G62-107 LED 15.6" HD
BRAND NEW SCREEN HP G62-107 LED 15.6" HD
Offered by Laptop Adapters
Price: 42.98

5.0 out of 5 stars grear screen, 4 Feb 2012
Really good well made screen that is easy to install. Would def get the screen again if I needed to.