Profile for J Bailey > Reviews

Happy Hour at Casa Dracula
Happy Hour at Casa Dracula
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, 17 Aug 2013
Whenever you pick up a book like this with a nice cover there's always a chance for the cover to be the best bit and the book itself be a boring read but I was very happy to have spent my whole day indulged in this! Brilliant. Have already downloaded the next book to read which I'm going to get stuck in now!

Rock Me: Crazy (New Adult Rockstar Erotic Romance)
Rock Me: Crazy (New Adult Rockstar Erotic Romance)
Price: 2.47

4.0 out of 5 stars give it a go!, 6 Aug 2013
It's a really good read. Couldn't put it down and read straight until the end... Might even read it again!

MAID in the USA (The BAD BOY BILLIONAIRES Series Book 2)
MAID in the USA (The BAD BOY BILLIONAIRES Series Book 2)
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars fab read, 6 Aug 2013
A good book but as you really get into it, it ends! Bit sad about the rushed ending, left me wanting more and felt it hadn't been finished properly.

The Billionaire Wins the Game (Billionaire Bachelors - Book 1)
The Billionaire Wins the Game (Billionaire Bachelors - Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't put it down!, 6 Aug 2013
Brilliant! Loved every minute! A very good read!! Even got to read abit of the next book after it so will download that to my kindle aswell!!

Addicted to Him
Addicted to Him
Price: 2.56

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, bit saucy, fab read!, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Addicted to Him (Kindle Edition)
Ahh this book kept me reading from start till the end. I couldn't put it down!! Around every corner there was something more that I had to read and find out and before I knew it, before the night was over from reading it from afternoon, I had read it! Brilliant read! Thank you very much.. My children aren't too happy they had to fend for themselves though!

Just One Damned Thing After Another (The Chronicles of St Mary's Book 1)
Just One Damned Thing After Another (The Chronicles of St Mary's Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 3 Aug 2013
I couldn't put this down! I was constantly switching from iPhone to iPad whilst one would be on charge to be able to read this. I LOVED it!! Read it in 2 days! The beginning was a bit hard to get in to but didn't take long, give it a try! Next am going back to the beginning and look up all the historical references!

What Stays in Vegas
What Stays in Vegas
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars A fab read, 27 July 2013
Read within a few or more hours, last thing at night, first thing in the morning! Have given it 4 stars as I couldn't put it down, even when my kids asked for things I basically told them to fend for themselves! But there was something 'missing' for the full 5. A good read and worth the download :)