Profile for kaspaas_98 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Rival PP25 Popcorn Popper
Rival PP25 Popcorn Popper

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 8 Jan. 2006
I've read the above reviews and I haven't had the same positive experience with mine. First of all, this thing is huge, definitely not for compact kitchens, secondly it does spit out kernels that pop in the bowl, sending popcorn flying everywhere, and thirdly, I can't get decent popcorn out of it. Its always rubbery, I can live with a few niggles, but if it doens't produce quality popcorn then its really a pointless waste of cupboard space.

Bosch AHS 48-16 Electric Hedgecutter
Bosch AHS 48-16 Electric Hedgecutter

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous tool, 8 Jan. 2006
This really does make easy work of getting the hedges done, I would recommend it. Easy to use, and not too noisy as hedge trimmers go. It makes a chore into a fun task as cutting straight lines and shapes is a cinch. I would defintely recommend using safety goggles!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 8 Jan. 2006
I bought this for my mum-in-law who is not the most tech conscious person. It has been great to use, simple to learn and very versatile. I can't find fault with the picture quality (for a compact it is great). For an ultra slim it is just marvellous. The only negative is that the manual doesn't really cover any detail, but the menu and instructions are logically laid out so it shouldn't take too long to master.

Faringdon Electric Stainless Steel Pepper / Salt Mill with light
Faringdon Electric Stainless Steel Pepper / Salt Mill with light

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Gadeget, 8 Jan. 2006
This handy gadget really does make easy one handed use of getting milled pepper. Definitely a worthy gadget for the dining room table. I bought one for pepper, and I'll be buying one for salt as well. A fabulous party trick for the technology conscious. I did have some problems with whole kernels, they got stuck in the mechanism, and then that wore the batteries out, I've switched to crushed pepper which seems to have done the trick, and battery life since then has been great.

Page: 1 | 2