Profile for Rubytuesday > Reviews

Content by Rubytuesday

Rubytuesday "Rubytuesday" (Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
10 x C4 A4 BOX FOR BOOK BOOKS PHOTOS DOCUMENTS CARDS CRAFT PICTURES DOCUMENTS PIP BOX SHIPPING MAIL POSTAL LARGE LETTER STORAGE BOXES - SIZE: 335x230x23mm sold by MEG4TEC
Offered by Gem Supplies International Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent experience +++++, 19 Sept. 2015
Functional product, ideal for purpose. Service straight forward and fast. Recommend this seller.

Six Years
Six Years

1.0 out of 5 stars I do not recommend, 11 July 2015
This review is from: Six Years (Kindle Edition)
If I can't say anything positive I will say nothing.

TOYOTA CEV Sewing Machine, White
TOYOTA CEV Sewing Machine, White
Offered by Eastman Staples Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect all round machine., 3 Jun. 2015
I love my CEV, its opened a lovely new hobby of quilting for me as well as dabbling in little dressmaking. It is doing everything I ask of it so far and is lightweight enough to take to classes. I recommend this to anyone as a good all round sewing machine.
An after thought Toyota's after sales service (based in Dartford Kent) is excellent, I only used them once when I started free motion quilting and had a problem raising the dog teeth. The lady discussed many ideas with me until she realised I had not turned the handle to raise them! She gently told me and when I laughed at my own mistake she was very gracious about the time I had taken. They also do a range of accessories for the machine.

Winnie-the-Pooh
Winnie-the-Pooh

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic delight......., 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Winnie-the-Pooh (Kindle Edition)
I brought this for my kindle as I hadn't read Winnie in twenty years (since my men were boys!). You are never too old for Winnie's and Pooh's adventure's so go on slip back and enjoy ............

Beginner's Guide to Quilting: 16 projects to learn to quilt
Beginner's Guide to Quilting: 16 projects to learn to quilt
by Elizabeth Betts

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent introduction to quilting, 4 Jun. 2014
I've been tempted by quilting for the last 3 or 4 years but haven't known quite where to start, so I purchased this book on a ibble dibble basis due to the many beginners book out there!
It has been a delight, the basic terms and materials are clearly explained and the projects you can make are progressive so you don't feel overwhelmed by the "I can't do that" syndrome.
After doing only the first two projects I know I'm hooked and am going to work my way through this while I wait for the quilting classes I've found to start!
So if you are sat there as I was here's where your quilting addiction begins.........

Twelve Years A Slave
Twelve Years A Slave

4.0 out of 5 stars powerful story, 6 Feb. 2014
Written in language of the time but the truth of the time comes through terrifingly even more so.Must read for schools.

Partials (Partials, Book 1)
Partials (Partials, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars good for its genre, 6 Feb. 2014
Enjoyable read a little Blade Runner-Terminator-Children of Menish but you still become invested in characters and find yourself downloading the second in the series.

The Memory Game
The Memory Game

4.0 out of 5 stars a good read, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Memory Game (Kindle Edition)
A little different, enjoyed the characters, would have liked to have known more about events but appreciated that sometimes life has no resolution.

Reeling in the Years BOX Set - 70's, 80's & 90's - 6 DVD Box Set
Reeling in the Years BOX Set - 70's, 80's & 90's - 6 DVD Box Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 8 April 2013
This was a gift for my husband but the whole family has enjoyed this immensely......quality look at the past that reminds us of a lot we think we've forgotten and informs the youngsters of 'how it was'.....

Pink and Black Pet Dog Dress Skirt Clothes Apparel w/ Dots--Bust Girth: Approx. 12 Inch (30.4 cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 8 April 2013
Well never thought I'd dress my dog but for the laugh got her this fits perfect and the detail for the price was excellent...She looks gorgeous but still prefers running through the mud!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3