Profile for P. G. S > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ASICS GEL-NIMBUS 16 Running Shoes (4E Width) - 9.5
ASICS GEL-NIMBUS 16 Running Shoes (4E Width) - 9.5
Offered by Start Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars worn them twice and the wide fit are just perfect for me and I ordered the exact size I ..., 20 Feb. 2015
These are the business, worn them twice and the wide fit are just perfect for me and I ordered the exact size I required and they are just right for me, just fabulous;. already they are my favourite shoes. Recommended.

CostMad TM 60x LED Microscope Jewellery Jeweller's Currency Detector Pocket Compact Portable Magnifier Magnifying Loupe Glass Eye Lens Pieces with Illuminated LED Light and free Black PVC Leather Pouch
Offered by CostMad-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I spy, 18 Mar. 2014
This item came quickly and was well packed; smaller than I thought but does the job.
Nice bright light and the magnification is just what I need for my hobby, coin collecting.

The Amateur Archaeologist
The Amateur Archaeologist
by Stephen Wass

5.0 out of 5 stars Dig this, 26 Sept. 2013
An insight into the world of the activities of an amateur archaeologist, describes all the basic techniques and procedures with an emphasis on the writers obvious passion of 'landscape archaeology'; excellent for a budding enthusiast.

Clay Tobacco Pipes (Shire album)
Clay Tobacco Pipes (Shire album)
by Eric G. Ayto

4.0 out of 5 stars Pipe Dreams, 22 Aug. 2013
A quick reference to the 'main' types of tobacco pipes and the history of pipe manufracture; very good if you only require the basics.

Casio Calculator Handheld Battery Solar-power 8 Digit 3 Key Memory Wallet 70x117x8mm Ref SL300SV

5.0 out of 5 stars Number one, 22 Aug. 2013
This is exactly what we wanted, big numbers, quick and easy to use, came with a little pouch to keep the dust out and worth twice the price.

Femfresh Lightly Fragranced Absorbent Body Powder For Intimate Hygiene - 200G
Femfresh Lightly Fragranced Absorbent Body Powder For Intimate Hygiene - 200G
Offered by Blukoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool product, 22 Aug. 2013
Best hygiene powder I have ever used and bought it because it does not contain talc, will be re-ordering very soon, excellent.

Imperial Rome (Great Ages of Man)
Imperial Rome (Great Ages of Man)
by Moses Hadas

4.0 out of 5 stars Rome revisited, 22 Aug. 2013
Bought this for the wife who follows me around Roman sites; it is informative, well laid out and I even learnt things that I did not know (I borrowed it when she was not looking). A good read and also a reference for information on Imperial Roman.

Wahl 79400-800 Colour Pro Coded Mains Hair Clipper Kit
Wahl 79400-800 Colour Pro Coded Mains Hair Clipper Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair we go, 22 Aug. 2013
Read all the reviews and the only concern was the 'flimsy' cut guards, but they work well and easily attach so no complaints from me. The body is strong and well made and is quieter than the machine (not the same make) that it is replacing. Recommended.

Zeon Westclox 1964 Big Ben Classic Alarm Clock
Zeon Westclox 1964 Big Ben Classic Alarm Clock

4.0 out of 5 stars just the tick-it, 9 April 2013
clock replaced an ancient Westclox which had served many years, good design and well made although the 'tick' is a little louder than the old model but we have become used to it now. The alarm should wake the deepest sleeper.

Newark's Little Italy: The Vanished First Ward
Newark's Little Italy: The Vanished First Ward
by Michael Immerso

5.0 out of 5 stars Ancestral memories, 26 Nov. 2012
I bought this book for my wife who was born in New Jersey in the 1940's and worked in Newark and it was greeted better than ten bunches of flowers, obviously it has a limited readership but what a wonderful book bring back many memories and even recognised someone. Every town should have one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4