Profile for G. Howe > Reviews

Content by G. Howe

G. Howe

Gran Turismo 6 Anniversary Edition (PS3)
Gran Turismo 6 Anniversary Edition (PS3)
Price: 54.38

5.0 out of 5 stars best racing game ever., 15 Dec 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I can't quite understand that this game has so many mixed reviews from 1-5 stars. The Graphics for starters are a massive improvement the scenery is more detailed.

So much to do in Gran Turismo's in Gran Turismo 5 I thought that the layout was messy and I didn't like the pointless B-spec management racers, those were crap.

Went with the anniversary edition and made the right choice, GT6 (up to now) is the best racing game on the planet. I highly recommend this.

Gods Not Dead
Gods Not Dead
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 10.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than what I thought, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Gods Not Dead (Audio CD)
Michael Tait who is now the lead singer has a better voice than the newsboys past singer. This is a great uplifting praise rock album I recommend it.

End Is Where We Begin
End Is Where We Begin
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars TFC - Stunning album, 3 July 2013
This review is from: End Is Where We Begin (Audio CD)
One of my favorite albums of 2012 these guys are quite big in America but unheard of in the U.K. Rap/Rock/Metal with a few soft songs to be thrown in, a great mix. Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit fans should lap these up.

Toil
Toil

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album yet, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Toil (Audio CD)
Flatfoot 56 Ska/Punk/Rock band seem to be getting better. This album is outstanding and highly recommended. Great bunch of guys great songs, these are going places mark my words.

Inform Educate Entertain
Inform Educate Entertain
Price: 7.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Something different, 3 July 2013
I love the style of this, some tracks are world class and others are average. Overall it's a great album, and one to listen to again and again I did think though that the album is a bit short though.

Back Again
Back Again
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 8.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Hardcore Christian lyrics, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Back Again (Audio CD)
Disciple never disappoint, an American metal/rock band that have been going since the mid 90's. Even though the tracks may sound similar overall it's a hard hitting album that will uplift you. A lot harder than their last new releases.

Elacin ER20S musicians & gig hearing protection in new rubber pouch
Elacin ER20S musicians & gig hearing protection in new rubber pouch
Offered by Hearforlife
Price: 8.45

5.0 out of 5 stars nice sound, 3 July 2013
Great sound quality and fantastic protection for my ears. I recently went to a metal concert and these worked great.

3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable 3m Lead
3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable 3m Lead
Offered by EXCITES
Price: 1.27

1.0 out of 5 stars very cheap is what you get, 3 July 2013
It took about a month and I still didn't receive this item, I got in touch with the seller and they quickly sent me another one.

This cable was very cheap in fact too cheap, what did I expect ? the sound quality was rubbish I kept hearing a fuzzy sound and not used it since. It's a waste of time sending it back so I'm going to throw it in the bin. Having heard from different people "a cable is a cable, they are all the same" - as I have discovered with this, they are not all the same at all you pay for what you get. I bought one from Mapplins at 13 and has great sound quality.

Who Speaks For Planet Earth?
Who Speaks For Planet Earth?
Price: 12.19

5.0 out of 5 stars great album, 10 Jan 2011
electronic/pop/metal all in one, I'm rating the album so i'm giving it 5/5 however I was very disapointed with it as it was a promo copy I thought people couldn't sell promo copies, the cd came with a plastic wallet, front cover of the album but no book, I think this cost me about 5 I just couldn't be bothered sending it back, will have to buy the original but as what is actually on the CD you will not be dissapointed.

Course Of A Generation
Course Of A Generation
Price: 12.78

5.0 out of 5 stars great metal rock album, 10 Jan 2011
This review is from: Course Of A Generation (Audio CD)
Without a doubt this is one of my favorite albums ever and was my favorite album of 2009, the music is awesome with some fantastic lyrics.