Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Gel Wash 150ml
Offered by Pharmacyone
Price: 5.25

3.0 out of 5 stars It's quite good for purpose it was bought, 25 Jun 2014
This is OK for the purpose I bought it for which was not for acne, but to clean leather insoles of shoes.
The time it took to arrive was really poor, anyone would hav thought it was coming from China as I have received this from there quicker. It arrives days after the estimated date which was a long time anyway and I had to chase it.
I would not use thta compant again

OPI Nail Polish Lacquer Mariah Carey Collection - Sprung NL M42 (15ml)
OPI Nail Polish Lacquer Mariah Carey Collection - Sprung NL M42 (15ml)
Offered by TNBL UK
Price: 6.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shade, 25 Jun 2014
This lood stunning on both fingers and toes.
It has a lovelt shimmer to it that sparkles but is NOT a glitter.
It is a little harder to get off as are most varnishes of this type, it just need a little more soaking thats all
I can well recommend this shade.

Cricut Paper Trimmer Replacement Blades-Straight 2/Pkg
Cricut Paper Trimmer Replacement Blades-Straight 2/Pkg
Offered by shawkins
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 1 May 2014
There isn't much to say about paper trimmer blades, apart from, "They cut". It isn't the kind of purchase to rave over is it?

Swann-Morton Retractaway Handle
Swann-Morton Retractaway Handle
Offered by Avatar Express
Price: 3.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb holder, 16 April 2014
I am really pleased with this handle as it is so easy to use.
I did at first have a problem with getting the blades in, but then noticed that there was a small slot for it to slide into before it clicks into place. Once I had discovered this, replacing and removing blades is very easy to do, but I ALWAYS use a pair of pliers to grip the blade. So much safer than just using the fingers and risking a cut.
This should last for years. All my other craft knives have been of the plastic kind and soon break, this is a far better option as it will last. Some of the others I have had in the past do not have scalpels and I have found that they are nowhere sharp enough to cut through 300gsm card and it has been hard work, ending up with sore fingers, but with the Swan & Morton, there is none of that. as it goes through like butter..
Thoroughly recommended

Replacement Bose StayHear x6 Small, Medium & Large Tips Buds Compatible With All Bose In Ear Headphones / Bose TriPort / MIE2i & IE2 Earphones - (3 Pairs S/M/L)
Offered by Gadget Zoo
Price: 1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 16 April 2014
Arrived long before estmated date thank you. Very comfortable to wear and a big improvement on the last ones as they occasionally fell out of the ear, but these do note
The price for Bose a product was excellent.
Very pleased with purchase and would certainly recommend

Helpless: A True Short Story
Helpless: A True Short Story
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A touching story, 7 Mar 2014
This was a short story that was happy and sad at the same time. It must be so difficult to give up a baby for adoption afer fostering like that and going through all the early days of trauma where the baby was so poorly as a result of the Mother being on drugs.
It had a happy ending and that child will have a good life

Hawaiian Escape PG version (Hawaiian Prize Book 1)
Hawaiian Escape PG version (Hawaiian Prize Book 1)
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Hugh sounds creepy!!, 7 Jan 2014
Great prequel Debbie, but don't like Mr Hugh, gives me the creeps!!
Well written again as the Hawaiian Affair was. Looking forward to seeing what Mr Hugh is really about. He sounds no good to me, so drop hime Sadie, like a hot brick, as there are better fish around the corner!!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2014 10:04 PM GMT

Better Late Than Never: From Barrow Boy to Ballroom
Better Late Than Never: From Barrow Boy to Ballroom
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FROM LEN A 10, 23 Dec 2013
An excellent book Len, I enjoyed it from sratrt to finish. Coming from London myself, I could identify with all of the places you mentioned and all the old dancing names too. Such an interesting life Len although a hard one in the beginning, as they all were back then. That was when there was a standard and quality to things and values, which is sadly lacking now.
A great read and have recommended it to a lot of people. You have had a very interesting life and a lot of fun too.
Many thanks for all the times you gave us a recall into the next round of many comps!!
Excellent series this year and some really good dancers. Must be difficult not having the basic knowledge of a dance; hence the wrong footwork etc, which would come as second nature once the basics are mastered.
Thanks Len, had to give you a 10 !!! ;-)

New World NW50THLG 50cm Gas Cooker, Flame Safety Device, Gas Oven, White,
New World NW50THLG 50cm Gas Cooker, Flame Safety Device, Gas Oven, White,

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate it!, 10 Dec 2013
I have never seen a bigger load of rubbish in my life! I hate it with a vengeance but it was Hobson's choice!
A grill pan that is screwed on so that it cannot be removed to clean at the sink unless all the screws are removed (then the handles will probably fall off!!)
A hob top that is also irremovable for ease of cleaning as it is screwed on with "PLASTIC SCREWS" if you please. These will almost certainly melt with the heat generated from the hotplate.
Don't like glass doors, but can get nothing else now as metal is too thin.
After having it fitted, I found out the grill would not stay alight as there is a fault with the thermocouple and it keeps going out, so I have more hassle to get someone from New World to sort that out. Whatever happened to quality control?
Width is narrower than what I had, but a lot deeper, so I have now lost the valuable use of a drawer.
I do so wish that my other one had not been too old to get a part for it as it was by far superior to this one and my last one was a New World Contrast Elite mark ll and a lovely cooker. How they have deteriorated over the years. Unless you want an oven that is on the floor or a built in type, then there is nothing out there to buy.
Think long and hard before taking the plunge and getting 1 of these.

Faux Sheepskin Back Support Pillow Cushion
Faux Sheepskin Back Support Pillow Cushion
Offered by TLC Originals Limited
Price: 21.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It will do for the time being, 7 Nov 2013
I was a little disappointed with this cushion as it was not as comfortable as I thought it would be. I also thought it said that the cover was removable for washing, but it isn't, the complete cushion has to be washed which is a pain. A bit disappointed with it and would not recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6