Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini SIM-Free Smartphone - Gold
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini SIM-Free Smartphone - Gold
Offered by ELITEGSM

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely phone!, 28 Aug. 2015
Very pleased with this phone. Prescriptive text is rather sensitive and if not careful it will change as you go along so that it reads complete rubbish (which sometimes can be funny and other times irritating)
I had to go to carphone warehouse, as the sim size is different from the s3 mini. I went to buy a new card but they just cut it smaller, gave me the frame in case I needed it at all and charged me nothing. This service I thought was excellent considering I had not purchased the phone from them.
There is only 1 fault as far as I can see, but that applies to ALL phones and that is, that they don't ring for long enough and by the time I have got it out of my bag or walked into the other room, it has stopped and I have a missed call. Fine if it is a cold call as I can straight delete if I don't know the number! It is a phone that I would recommend. I like Samsung phones!
The delivery was quick too which I was pleased about. I did buy a nice case to put it in to protect it that matches the colour of the phone. Good buy, good price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Feb. 2015
A gift

ETHAHE 300pcs Assorted Mixed Colors Glitter Latex-free Loom Refill Rubber Bands Bracelets with 12 S-Clips

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Feb. 2015
A gift

Legends of Rock & Roll - The Bee Gees
Legends of Rock & Roll - The Bee Gees

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 Feb. 2015
I enjoyed the book, but not the detail that I thought was going to be in it.

His Wounded Light (The Light in the Wound Book 2)
His Wounded Light (The Light in the Wound Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 18 Feb. 2015
A good follow-up story. Not quite at the end yet but I have enjoyed both books and would recommend as a good read.

Finish All In One Lemon Sparkle 78 Dishwasher Tablets
Finish All In One Lemon Sparkle 78 Dishwasher Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 24 Sept. 2014
Very pleased with purchase and even more with the price.
I would recommend this way of buying Finish dishwasher tablets. I do still need to add Rinse add from time to time though, but that is no problem.
Dishes come up sparkling and clean..

ID Protection Self Inking Stop Identity Theft Erase-It Hide Rolling Privacy Stamp
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four out of five stars, 14 Sept. 2014
A nifty little gadget. Obliterates printed labels, but not hand written or addresses printed on shiny paper, as if you turn it sideways the name and address can be seen, so these still need to be shredded. It does cut down a bit on the shredding though and I would recommend one,as these are so easy to use.

STICKY GLUE PEN (18ML) -STI 463100
STICKY GLUE PEN (18ML) -STI 463100
Offered by The Royal Trader

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 4 Sept. 2014
Arived very quickly, pleased with service. Pens are quick and easy to use and will get into small spaces f something has come unstuck. With these, it is so easy to remedy that, raher than messing around with a cocktail stick. Value for mony and well satisfied.

Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - White 600 Count
Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - White 600 Count
Offered by things4craft (A UK based craft company)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 4 Sept. 2014
Sent as a gift, recipients very pleased

2 ROLLS OF STRONG CLEAR PACKING PARCEL TAPE 48mm x 66M
2 ROLLS OF STRONG CLEAR PACKING PARCEL TAPE 48mm x 66M
Offered by PolyPostalBags

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 July 2014
This is much better than the ;last lot of tape i bought from another supplier

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7