Profile for JoJo > Reviews

100 Glow Sticks in Mixed Colours & 100 Bracelets Connectors
100 Glow Sticks in Mixed Colours & 100 Bracelets Connectors
Offered by UKONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Glow glow glow!, 16 Nov. 2014
Perfect addition to our bonfire party. We also had a glow stick bath in the dark. Check out Pinterest for ideas. These lasted at least 24 hours.

Monsters University
Monsters University
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first film, 27 Mar. 2014
As good as the good as the first film, if not better! Great detail. Our son is hooked and he found the previous film a bit scary. He's just turned 4.

Bee Movie [DVD]
Bee Movie [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jerry Seinfeld
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film!, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Bee Movie [DVD] (DVD)
Our son loves this film and its his first film addiction. He's 3. We recorded it on telly and had to buy it on dvd as there would be tears if we ever lost it. Having had to watch it several times over now, it's great for adults too with plenty of jokes. We're not tired of it at all.

Apples Design Recycled Charlotte Bag
Apples Design Recycled Charlotte Bag
Offered by Dotcomgiftshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 11 May 2013
Have several of these. Use them for food toys (tea set etc) and another for cars etc. great size for kids to carry too.

Smiley Faces Mix-Coloured Stickers
Smiley Faces Mix-Coloured Stickers

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 11 May 2013
Used these for potty training and they're great. Glossy and colourful and a good size, say a 20p coin size.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 11 May 2013
There's two of everything but I donated any spares to my son's nursery who loved them too.
I used them to fun-up our downstairs loo for our son who's just recently toilet trained. He loves looking up at the rockets and the monster sat above the loo roll holder and above the skirting board. I pretty much copied the ideas on the packing. They were much bigger than I expected too which was great.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 11 May 2013
These can cope with a few layers of card so fairly good magnets. I wish I'd looked at the colours more carefully though as I didn't specify and got neon green. Probably would have asked for pink or blue if there was a choice. They look like clothes pegs side on which I didn't realise from the picture.

Dahle 25mm Decorative Magnet (Pack of 5)
Dahle 25mm Decorative Magnet (Pack of 5)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very strong, 11 May 2013
These magnets are only strong enough to work through normal paper. They struggle with a postcard or photo. Also worried they were going to smash when they dropped. Pretty and different but I probably wouldn't recommend them.

Plan Toys 2403 Geometric Sorting Board
Plan Toys 2403 Geometric Sorting Board

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy, 31 May 2012
Ive surprised myself a how much my son has played with this toy. Bought it when he was 18 months old and now at over 2yrs he plays with it lots (not so much at first). Everyday he takes the pieces off the board and lays them out and then puts them all back. We're trying to learn colours at the moment so it's really coming into it's own.

Wooden Maracas - double ended for extra noise!
Wooden Maracas - double ended for extra noise!
Offered by Brimtoy T/a Jesters Toys and Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to our music box, 31 May 2012
We have several ordinary maracas too but this one is more special as you waggle it. Nice glossy finish too.

Page: 1 | 2