Profile for evie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Parker IM Premium Ball Pen with Gift Box - Metallic Pink
Parker IM Premium Ball Pen with Gift Box - Metallic Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best ballpoint I have got from them, 3 Feb. 2015
I never use any other pen than Parker, either ball point or fountain pens. This is the best ballpoint I have got from them,the weight is balanced and my handwriting seems to have improved. It is a fairly heavy pen, as I say well balanced, and it just glides across the page effortlessly, and that is due to the weight and balance I believe. I have other Parker ball point pens, but this is by far the best one, and I am going to get another as a gift. It is a nice pale pink, so men will probably not go for this, but although it is not that important really, I must admit the pink makes me like it even more!

O Holy Night
O Holy Night

5.0 out of 5 stars in my opinion this is the best version of O Holy Night I have ever heard, 29 Nov. 2014
This review is from: O Holy Night (MP3 Download)
I have to admit I had not heard a lot about Ayla, but I got an email from YouTube to watch the video, & was totally captivated by her version. She has an amazingly strong but not overpowering voice, & have played this several times, I would say, in my opinion this is the best version of O Holy Night I have ever heard. It is my favourite Carol, always has been, but this is something very special, best to watch and listen on YouTube, to get the whole effect it is beautiful.

Wake Me Up (Official BBC Children In Need Single 2014)
Wake Me Up (Official BBC Children In Need Single 2014)

5.0 out of 5 stars it is a great song and in tune with Children in Need, 13 Nov. 2014
Gareth has done it again, I watched him struggling with the choir of Celebs, and thought " this will never happen" but it did, it is a great song and in tune with Children in Need. It was enhanced by bringing in the younger people, and well done to Mel for her solo, she has a sweet voice. Gareth just has a natural ability to bring out the best in people. I watched the choir's first performance in front of Terry Wogan, and it was excellent, all in all a fantastic song, and it the singing comes from the heart, love it ( I may be biased though, as I do think Gareth is perfect!!)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Sleep Aid 25mg Kirkland, 20 Sept. 2013
No good for me at all, I might a well have not bothered to take anything. I did try taking 2, but no better, so for me a complete waste of money, but obviously they seem to work on most people, judging by the reviews. I have tried Natrasleep and found that I do drop off a little easier with them.

Ex-Pro® 15" Notebook / Laptop GEL Cooling pad - Black
Ex-Pro® 15" Notebook / Laptop GEL Cooling pad - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Ex Pro 15" Notebook/ Laptop GEL Cooling Pad, 19 Sept. 2013
This is an excellent pad and is my second one, the gel keeps the pad cool, and is very comfortable to use. It sits easily on the knee and stops the heat generated by my laptop getting onto my knees, which is really uncomfortable. The quality is excellent and does retain its shape, after about 18 months I noticed that on my previous one the crystals were not staying cool, and needed replacing, hence this purchase. For the price I cannot fault it, and you can expect it to do its job for about 18 months or maybe more, highly recommend.

RUBIKS 3X3
RUBIKS 3X3
Offered by Wi-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars RUBIKS CUBE 3 X 3, 12 Aug. 2013
An absolute obsession for the whole family in the 80`s - and we had about 3 between us to avoid fights!! This one is well made and have not noticed any stickers coming off and I have played with it a lot, it seems a simple concept but SO challenging and I have never managed to solve it. It is well worth the money and will keep even Tablets and smart phone kids and adults quiet for a long time as it is quite hard to put it down, I have spent far too much time playing!! it is fun so go on have a go. I would just say there are some cheap ones on the market, but will probably fall apart after a few plays, this one is a quality cube.

Natrasleep - 50 Tablets
Natrasleep - 50 Tablets
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Natrasleep Tablets x50, 7 Jun. 2013
I am not a good sleeper but do not like taking strong sleeping tablets as they do affect me in the mornings. I have found Natrasleep helps me to gently drift off, rather than knock me out, so to speak. They are herbal so no nasty side effects, also non addictive i thoroughly recommend them. I have been using them for about a year now,

All-Green 10 Litre Biobag Compostable Kitchen Caddy Bin Liners, 100 Bags
All-Green 10 Litre Biobag Compostable Kitchen Caddy Bin Liners, 100 Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 litre x 100 Bio Bags, 2 April 2013
I got so fed up with my supermarket running out of these bags, I decided to get from Amazon. They are excellent, very strong, and a good size for the kitchen caddy, leaving enough to wrap over the edges. The price is also excellent, I shall be buying more of these from Amazon,as cheaper, and no worries about running out, well worth buying.

Rose & Lavender Fragrance Room Burning Oil 100ml
Rose & Lavender Fragrance Room Burning Oil 100ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Rose & Lavender room oil, 28 Mar. 2013
I have an aromatherapy rio stone which I have been using with Yankee wax tarts. I thought I would give these a go and they are good ........... but NOT the true fragrance that I have been getting from Yankee - it is certainly very pleasant and maybe I am just being picky, so summing up, they are true to the fragrance (up to a point) and the price for 1ooml is amazing. I would recommend them. I use it in the kitchen and also the living room, Mine is an electric burner but they can be used with a normal tart/ oil burner.

Stronger Together
Stronger Together

5.0 out of 5 stars Military Wives Stronger Together, 22 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Stronger Together (MP3 Download)
This is a fantastic album, I think there are 24 choirs involved who joined together to make this album, from a little interview I saw on TV all of the songs on here have a special meaning to some of the wives in the choirs. I love the title song, the songs from the 2nd World War. It is truly inspiring and I feel that what makes their albums so special is the fact that they sing from the heart. Love the cover tracks (especially "One Voice") They are just great and this CD is a must have, so buy it and enjoy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4