Profile for TWilliams > Reviews

Life in Trees - Nail Decals by YRNails
Offered by YRNails
Price: 1.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I hoped, 1 Feb 2014
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I managed to apply a different decal with no problems, these just disintegrated. :-(

HP USB Cable A-B 2 Metre C6518A
HP USB Cable A-B 2 Metre C6518A
Offered by gamingcrazyuk
Price: 1.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Nov 2013
Does what it should! No problems and didn't cost very much at all. Free postage. I love when I'm not ripped off!

Yeowww Banana Singles Cat Toy
Yeowww Banana Singles Cat Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeowww is the only catnip my cat bother with, 2 Nov 2013
My cat is an older cat who ignores all other toys. He loves this toy. Yeowww is the best catnip on the market that I've found and my old cat loves playing with it. :-)

Children's War Memorabilia Pack
Children's War Memorabilia Pack
Offered by Resources for Teaching

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 2 Nov 2013
As with Home front pack, this has lots to look at and includes good quality replicas. I'm very pleased with the amount and quality I get for the price.

Home Front - Memorabilia Pack
Home Front - Memorabilia Pack
Offered by Resources for Teaching

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 2 Nov 2013
Unlike other WW2 replica items, this is good value. Lots in there. Very good replicas and for the price, there is lots for my class to look at and learn from.

WW2-WARTIME-BLITZ-EVACUEE Replica Gas mask Box & Label set FANCY DRESS ACCESSORY
Offered by Crazyladies Costumes
Price: 3.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Much too expensive, 2 Nov 2013
I will keep this item despite the vast expense for what is a box with stickers on, a small amount of string and a luggage tag. For the price you pay, you could make lots yourself. Disappointing.

The 4.00 postage charge is ridiculous. It is a sign for item. It fits in the letter box and is not fragile. Pointless expense.

Zoya Shelby Nail Polish 15ml
Zoya Shelby Nail Polish 15ml
Price: 10.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Very similar to Sweet, 2 Nov 2013
Bought this because I like the colour sweet so much but the consistency is AWFUL.
This one is a bit darker, bit more blue, but still a poor consistency.
I still like it though. Pretty colour, just needs patient application!

Zoya Barbie Nail Polish15ml
Zoya Barbie Nail Polish15ml
Price: 10.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty pink, 2 Nov 2013
Pretty pink but not my favourite Zoya polish.
Slightly pearlescent - wasn't really the Barbie pink I was expecting, but nice enough.

Royal Canin Vet Diet Sensitivity Control Wet Feline 48x100g sachets chicken
Royal Canin Vet Diet Sensitivity Control Wet Feline 48x100g sachets chicken
Offered by Vetscriptions Ltd
Price: 45.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Only food my cat can tolerate, 26 May 2012
My elderly rescue cat has ongoing gastric issues after eating all manner of rubbish on 'the streets'. The vet recommended this and I buy it online as it's cheaper than the vet. My cat loves it and now is very very rarely sick in a month, compared to several times a day on other food. Fast delivery and no issues.

Copslayland C387 - middle-long 60cm heat-resistant straight Party Wig - light cream Blonde
Offered by Prettyland-UK
Price: 31.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wig for fun nights out, 26 May 2012
I bought this because I have short fine brown hair - I will never have Barbie blonde hair. I can now! Surprisingly great quality for the price and lots of hair. I really like it!

Page: 1 | 2