Profile for Lucy > Reviews

Lucy

Stargazer UV/ Fluorescent Pressed Eye Shadow, Rouge
Stargazer UV/ Fluorescent Pressed Eye Shadow, Rouge

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Red!, 11 Sept. 2014
No where near red. It's a luminous coral colour.

Baby Toddler Safety Harness Reins Backpack BATMAN
Baby Toddler Safety Harness Reins Backpack BATMAN
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive & supportive., 11 Sept. 2014
Best £2/3 I've spent. Perfect & supports him well. Doesn't aggravate him or hurt him in anyway & he's pulling & trying to get away lots. If you don't want to spend £20 on a harness which looks like it's for a horse then get this! It's fun to for him being like batman :) Very adjustable too, my little ones 2 and I defiantly could get more years out of it.

Rio 2 [DVD]
Rio 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jesse Eisenberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Rio 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Brilliant film! Amazon delivered promptly as always. My little boy loves it.

Ukulele From The Beginning Pop Songs (Blue Book)
Ukulele From The Beginning Pop Songs (Blue Book)
by Various

4.0 out of 5 stars Not very informational. Delivery was great., 9 Feb. 2014
It does read music for a ukulele, yet it doesn't show you or tell you what stage it is. I was buying it for a beginner but he's finding it hard to follow & goes back the Internet to learn. We've kept it because he will hopefully one day play them. As the songs are cool. No fault on delivery, came in good time.

Man of Steel [DVD]
Man of Steel [DVD]
Dvd ~ Henry Cavill

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything was perfect !, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Man of Steel [DVD] (DVD)
Brought this for my partner for Xmas, arrived within days of ordering. Watched it & what an amazing take on the superman story. Highly recommended.

Being Human - Series 4 [DVD]
Being Human - Series 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lenora Crichlow

5.0 out of 5 stars Returned for good reason, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Being Human - Series 4 [DVD] (DVD)
I brought this before Xmas, arrived in good time. Once opened at Xmas we had two copies. I sent this one back & exchanged for the next series. They happily refunded me & saved me money on the next one. Relieved they willing did it all free of charge.

Being Human - Series 5 [DVD]
Being Human - Series 5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Damien Molony

5.0 out of 5 stars I trust Amazon, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Being Human - Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)
I previously brought series 4 for my partner for Xmas, he also got it for me. So I sent it back free of charge and exhanged it for the next series. It came within a day or two of me posting it. Very pleased with amazon for being my safest online website to but from.

Officially Licensed Disney Toy Story Score Lunch Box Set Orange 3 Pieces Bottle, Bag & Box
Offered by Party, Stationery, Toys & Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars It's what it's says on the tin!, 9 Feb. 2014
It's 5 star because it
1. arrived in good time
2. It's exactly as it looks
3. Cheaper than it was going to be sold at
4. Free delivery
5. Perfect for my 1yr old sons packed lunch

Soft Cosy Suede Baby Boots with Suede Soles by Dotty FishChocolate Brown - 12-18 months
Offered by Dotty Fish

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully made & excellent service!, 12 Dec. 2013
Extremely happy with these booties, they are stunning. There was a problem with the post but this lady, resolved the problem & got the booties to me in less that 3 days. Ready for Xmas. Would highly recommend as they are perfect for my little boy & so beautifully made. Very happy customer