ARRAY(0xa7742c48)

Page: 1 | 2
Klaire Labs - Vital-Zymes Complete 120 Vcaps
Klaire Labs - Vital-Zymes Complete 120 Vcaps

3.0 out of 5 stars Enzymes, 20 Mar 2014
I bought this product from the UK Amazon so did not expect it to be sent recorded delivery from New York. I received the item and was surprised to find I had to pay an additional 12.43 VAT charge, bringing the total cost of the item to 49.48. I also had a few questions about the product after i bought it and the seller was very quick to reply and helpful. I ended up keeping the product despite the additional cost as I have heard they are one of the best types of enzymes you can get.

It's All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes that Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great
by Gwyneth Paltrow
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 25 Feb 2014
I totally love this book. After finding out i had a wheat and lactose intolerance I was looking for some healthy recipes and bought this book. I have tried many of the recipes and each one has been great. Looking forward to trying some more! Would definitely recommend.

Doves Farm Organic Brown Rice Fusilli 500 g (Pack of 6)
Doves Farm Organic Brown Rice Fusilli 500 g (Pack of 6)
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 Feb 2014
I bought this after finding out I had a wheat intolerance and totally love it. The texture and taste is just like regular pasta. My six packs have just about ran out and I will most certainly be getting some more.

Mari Winsor Pilates [DVD]
Mari Winsor Pilates [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mari Winsor
Price: 10.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mari Winsor Pilates [DVD] (DVD)
This pilates DVD is a good introduction to pilates for beginners as she explains the moves in detail. I have been doing pilates for a while now and I still often do this dvd in the house and feel really good after doing it. Would definitely recommend.

Element: Pilates Weight Loss For Beginners [DVD]
Element: Pilates Weight Loss For Beginners [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brooke Siler
Price: 7.37

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this DVD, 25 Feb 2014
I had another beginner pilates dvd and found it much easier than this one. I bought this one when a friend recommended it. After doing professional pilates classes I realised that some of the exercises in this DVD are of a higher level than beginner. However, I for my own personal fitness level I found it was perfect for me and always feel really good after it. Would definitely recommend.

Nakd Cocoa Orange Gluten Free Bar 35 g (Pack of 18)
Nakd Cocoa Orange Gluten Free Bar 35 g (Pack of 18)
Offered by Natures Healthbox
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 Feb 2014
I love these bars, very healthy and nutritious and a great alternative to other snacks. I would always give them 5 stars as I think they are a great invention, however the postage is quite exepnsive and after looking at their own website saw that the have free delivery in the uk, so will be buying from their website in future.

Ultrasport Neoprene Gymnastic Dumbbells
Ultrasport Neoprene Gymnastic Dumbbells
Price: 7.06 - 15.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 Feb 2014
I purchased these as my dog chewed my last dumbells which were filled with sand, making the sand come out. I love the material these ones are made of and they are much easier to hold as well as being smaller in size than my last ones. I got the 1.5 kg ones and would definitely recommend this product.

Sevenhills Raw Chia Seeds 1kg
Sevenhills Raw Chia Seeds 1kg
Offered by Sevenhills Organics
Price: 15.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 Feb 2014
Good quality chia seeds and a perfect size to fill my 1kg air tight storage jar. Very happy with the product and very fast delivery.

Le Parfait 340 ml Jam Jars, Pack of 6
Le Parfait 340 ml Jam Jars, Pack of 6
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little jars, 25 Feb 2014
I bought these as I needed some jars to store my chia seed puddings in the fridge. These were exactly what I was looking for. Perfect size and very fast delivery. Would recommend.

Maxsima - FILTER Remover WRENCH For Filter sizes 48MM TO 58MM, Hoya, Kood, Kenko, B & W, Cokin etc..
Offered by Cameramarket UK
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 19 July 2013
Got a filter stuck on one of my lenses and tried every method possible to get it off. As a last resort i bought this product. It arrived very quickly and the filter was removed in a second. Great product!

Page: 1 | 2