ARRAY(0xac9f5b7c)

Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "graham" (leicester uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
TeckNet 4 Way Multi-Socket Plug Adaptor - Turn 1 socket into 4
TeckNet 4 Way Multi-Socket Plug Adaptor - Turn 1 socket into 4
Offered by TECKNET
Price: 7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars loose fiting, 26 Mar 2014
I purchased 2 of these and found that both seem to be very loose when in the plug, they both seem to work ok. but everything seems to loose and not secure.

chinkyboo Blue Comfort Mousepad / Wrist Rest - Works with all types of mice- High Quality
Offered by chinkyboo-CALTRAD
Price: 6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars very thin, 1 Mar 2014
I bought one of these some 6 months ago from this company and it was excellent so I decided to get another one, but when it arrived it was a lot thinner and not as good quality, so buyers beware!

Ex Store Plain Lilac Long Sleeve Easycare SLIM FIT Shirt 17.5
Ex Store Plain Lilac Long Sleeve Easycare SLIM FIT Shirt 17.5
Offered by Zest Clothing
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value., 26 Nov 2013
I always buy my shirts from M&S but now I buy my shirts from this seller as they are about half the price as on the High street, excellent value.

Stormafit Men's Windsor 3/4Length Wax Jacket - Navy, XX-Large
Stormafit Men's Windsor 3/4Length Wax Jacket - Navy, XX-Large
Price: 31.99

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and roomy, 26 Nov 2013
nice and roomy, body is well lined but the sleeves are not, I have bought 3 of these coats and but for the sleeves are excellent value, I only gave 4 stars instead of 5 because of the sleeves but still great value.

IKEA PRODUKT Milk Frother - Silver Coloured
IKEA PRODUKT Milk Frother - Silver Coloured
Offered by Elec_Sale
Price: 2.19

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 25 Oct 2013
it came, put batteries in nothing happened a complete waste of money and not worth the postage to send it back instead it went into the dustbin 30 minutes after delivery, don't buy !

Lighthouse Postcard album with 50 clear pockets, blue
Lighthouse Postcard album with 50 clear pockets, blue
Offered by Sampoma
Price: 9.85

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE, 12 Oct 2013
I have now bought about 5 of these for all the postcards I collect from my travels around the country, they are just the right size for standard postcards and they look very nice, they are not cheap but are very good quality.

LUPO Universal Foldable Plastic Desk Stand for all iPad's, iPhone's, Tablets and Smartphones (Transparent)
Offered by LUPO STORE
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great for phone, 29 Sep 2013
I bought one of these for my Galaxy S3 mini and it was excellent so I got my daughter and son in law one also, these are great value and do the job of holding your phone on your desk top.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Leather-Feel Flip Case - Pink
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Leather-Feel Flip Case - Pink
Offered by Hyper Direct
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 25 Sep 2013
I have now had 4 of these covers 2 for me and 2 for my daughter, these are genuine Samsung covers, beware some sellers sell the fake ones but the company I got them all from sell the real Samsung covers.

Blue LED Light On/Off Switch High Speed Mini 4 Ports USB 2.0 Hub Adapter
Blue LED Light On/Off Switch High Speed Mini 4 Ports USB 2.0 Hub Adapter
Offered by Mestall (Ship from HongKong)
Price: 2.00

4.0 out of 5 stars extension, 23 Sep 2013
got this because my usb 2.0 inputs are at the back of my hp touchscreen envy, this usb hub makes it easy to connect up to 4 devices without going round the back of my pc. great value for the money.

Black Camera Case Bag for Canon PowerShot A1400 Digital Camera (also A2400)
Black Camera Case Bag for Canon PowerShot A1400 Digital Camera (also A2400)

2.0 out of 5 stars not big enough, 22 Sep 2013
I have a cannon A1400 and this case is not big enough for this camera, the camera fits into the front compartment at a tight squeeze and does not fit in main camera part of this case.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3