Profile for Q > Reviews

Red Tape Glaven Brown Leather Brogue Boots
Red Tape Glaven Brown Leather Brogue Boots
Offered by Perfect Fit Mens

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Boot - READ SIZING INFO BELOW., 21 Oct. 2014
Excellent Boots, received 2 days after ordering (when 4-5 days was estimated)

I echo the sentiments of the other Gents reviews. I looked online at many smart/casual boots including on Mr Porter and plumped for a cheaper option....no regrets, if you don't mind non-leather soles and heels, these are very nice boots and in no way look £35. Having bought shoes before for £400 these, for their purpose, are excellent.
THE SIZING - Footwear buying online is notoriously difficult so I read many of the reviews before purchasing and ordered a size smaller than I usually take, as recommended, I am a size 12 with wide'ish feet so I ordered an 11. The size 11 boots are still quite large and I could have possibly fitted into a 10. When compared to another pair of my [comfortable] size 12 shoes they are the same length so I think it boils down to them overall being a generous fit. I bought these for winter and a winter trip so I am happy thick socks will also fit inside. I would also urge you buy a size smaller and perhaps the seller will consider putting a cm measurement up for the sizes to assist buyers in making an educated decision.

Circulon Premier Professional 24cm Open Frypan 82818
Circulon Premier Professional 24cm Open Frypan 82818
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy product that can't be faulted, 19 Oct. 2014
We have been using Circulon pans for over 10 years with heavy cooking every day and will continue to replace them as long as they are available. A quality, sturdy product that can't be faulted, and with the correct care will last a long time.

Kickers Men's Kick Lo M Core Black Lace Up 1-KF0000106 7 UK
Kickers Men's Kick Lo M Core Black Lace Up 1-KF0000106 7 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Still the best school shoes, 19 Oct. 2014
Thank goodness these shoes are eternally in fashion for children. With the playground battering shoes take very few shoes shoes are up to the job. They have been going since I was at school and are the best 'heavy duty' choice for school life. Used collect+ from local wine shop, everything went smoothly and shoes were in hand 2 days later. Super!

Private Eye a Cartoon History
Private Eye a Cartoon History
by Nick Newman

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Satire, 12 Jan. 2014
Quick delivery. Presented as a present and the recipient was very pleased. I had a read before giving and it is a good history of the brilliant satire as expected from Private Eye and Mr Hislop.

ID Protection Self Inking Hide Identity Theft Stamp & Refill
ID Protection Self Inking Hide Identity Theft Stamp & Refill

5.0 out of 5 stars Idea for hiding details., 15 Oct. 2013
When identity theft is on the increase this is perfect for disguising personal details. I won't stop shredding also but this ticks the box for the covering the ones that don't make it to the shredder! .....and if you have young children they love stamping :)

Earpiece Sound Ear Speaker+Mesh+Frame Holder For BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 9930

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 1 Jun. 2013
If you are a little tech minded (and brave) this was an easy replacement and now my phone works perfectly. Invest in a proper set of tools (£8) which are always good to have before tackling any thing like this, it will make the job easier and minimise visible 'tampering'.

Me And My Piano Part 2
Me And My Piano Part 2
by Faber Music
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Books for the beginner, 1 Jun. 2013
All of the Waterman & Harewood books are excellent for a young person to start to learn and discover the piano,and they have stood the test of time despite others available.

Me and My Piano - Part I
Me and My Piano - Part I
by Fanny Waterman

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent books for the beginner., 1 Jun. 2013

Me and My Piano Repertoire (Waterman & Harewood Piano Series)
Me and My Piano Repertoire (Waterman & Harewood Piano Series)
by Fanny Waterman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Beginners, 1 Jun. 2013

Les Misérables [DVD] [2012]
Les Misérables [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman

5.0 out of 5 stars A modern epic, 1 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Les Misérables [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
If you are looking at this film then you may have already seen it at the cinema. I am a lover of cult films such as withnail and I, duck soup, etc but I also love a well made modern flick and this one is a modern epic,up there with Gladiator. I have seen the play, don't try and compare, atmospherically it will always be different but as far as a movie goes this is definitely one for the collection and with the free download version it's a bargain.

Page: 1 | 2